WORD-spanish

how do I change from english to spanish language in MS Word? When I attempt
to use the MS XP Office Language Setting, a dialogue window appears asking
for the MS Office XP Professional Disk. It is unable to find PRORET
[filename] of type *.msi.

More about word spanish

    There is a microsoft.public.word.international.features newsgroup.

    --
    What's another word for synonym?
    "confused" <confused@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > how do I change from english to spanish language in MS Word? When I
    > attempt
    > to use the MS XP Office Language Setting, a dialogue window appears asking
    > for the MS Office XP Professional Disk. It is unable to find PRORET
    > [filename] of type *.msi.

Office Windows XP