WORD-spanish

October 20, 2004 10:43:01 PM

how do I change from english to spanish language in MS Word? When I attempt
to use the MS XP Office Language Setting, a dialogue window appears asking
for the MS Office XP Professional Disk. It is unable to find PRORET
[filename] of type *.msi.

More about : word spanish

Anonymous
October 21, 2004 1:34:24 AM

There is a microsoft.public.word.international.features newsgroup.

--
What's another word for synonym?