Good graphics card, read sticky. Also Crossfire/physics card

Hey, I have a ASUS p5W DH Deluxe mobo, no sli. I used to have a AGP 6800OC, but can't use it anymore bc its agp.

I looked at the sticky at the top, but can't decide between a ATI or Nvidia. Both of them at a 100-300 price range play games at great quality? Anyone you would reccomend me NOT to get?

I would really like to invest the money into a directx10 card when it comes out, but till then.

ps: does anyone know anything about the physics cards? I heard about them from someone.

ps2: my board supports crossfire. If I do that.. I'll be spending over 400 right?
4 answers Last reply
More about good graphics card read sticky crossfire physics card
  1. I'm most likley going to go with one of those two. What's the difference between em? I'm an nvidia fan, but my mobo supports crossfire. Just wondering

And I saw a All-In-Wonder graphics card (

ATI 100-714800 All-In-Wonder Radeon X1900 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 VIVO PCI Express x16 Video Card - Retail

)

Is that a good standalone graphics card too? Bc I'm in also in need of a tuner as seen in my other thread.

Or do you reccomend one of those and get a seperate tuner. Thx
  2. well i would have to say that its a better idea cause i dont' know anyone that uses an AIW i would go for a seperate and probably save you some money.
  3. oh yeah. how about the Radeon® X1900 XTX 512MB PCI Express®??

is that better?
  4. im gettin that, thx every1!!! I get it for 210 with a employee of someone who i work with..... discount! So cool!!
Ask a new question

Read More

Graphics Cards Crossfire Graphics