Event ID 4010

We have numerous DNS servers all showing the same event
messages below, something is querying our complete IP
address range, the ip address increase by one for every
event message, one by one to find names corresponding to
the ip addresses, has anyone met this before and have any
answers

The DNS server was unable to load a resource record (RR)
from the directory at 5.3.1.10.in-addr.arpa. in zone
1.10.in-addr.arpa. Use the DNS console to recreate this
RR or check that the Active Directory is functioning
properly and reload the zone. The event data contains the
error.

In news:2d0001c507ae$4b05ea70$a601280a@phx.gbl,
APW <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> commented
Then Kevin replied below:
> We have numerous DNS servers all showing the same event
> messages below, something is querying our complete IP
> address range, the ip address increase by one for every
> event message, one by one to find names corresponding to
> the ip addresses, has anyone met this before and have any
> answers
>
> The DNS server was unable to load a resource record (RR)
> from the directory at 5.3.1.10.in-addr.arpa. in zone
> 1.10.in-addr.arpa. Use the DNS console to recreate this
> RR or check that the Active Directory is functioning
> properly and reload the zone. The event data contains the
> error.

Make sure all clients and servers have only the DNS servers that support the
AD Domain, no ISP or any external DNS in any position.
Does the 1.10.in-addr.arpa. zone allow dynamic updates? (Yes or Only secure
updates)

If the zone is AD integrated, check the security tab to make sure Domain
Computers and Domain Controllers have at least Read, Create and Delete Child
objects.
If the zone is Standard primary make sure the zone file permissions allow
Domain controllers and Computer have read, write, and execute.

--
Best regards,
Kevin D4 Dad Goodknecht Sr. [MVP]