nero boot loader? need fast help :(

holcar

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2006
ok installed windows on my new system, then I cracked on with installing the drivers from my asus cd.

Now when my pc loads I'm stuck at a black screen with Nero Boot-Loader V3.0 and it says bad or missing command interpreter enter the full shell command line. I can still enter BIOS...

Any suggestions?

holcar

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2006
took asus cd out and now I can get windows... lets try again with this asus mofo shit

Also my BIOS cant detect my DVD drive, but windows can? I get a small error from Jmicron about this at every boot, any suggestions?

holcar

Distinguished
Jun 21, 2006
looks like the nero stuff is an asus flaw... If I start my computer with that cd in, it tries to boot from the disc and not windows =/ which seems stupid becuase the thing needs about 3 reboots to complete... should I change my BIOS to boot from the HDD first now that windows is instaled?

sporties

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2009
I just had the same issue, Check the bios setting under "Sys configuration," make sure the drives are not in achi mode and in Sata mode. that fixed my problem. Hope that helps!

G

oh thanks ! i just had the same problem and i was scared. take out cd from cd rom . thx ;)