7800GTX 200 euros?????????is it possible??

crazyant

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2006
i ve found an 7800GTX VGA with 200 euros.its the :

ALBATRON nVidia GeForce 7800GTX 256MB 'PCI Express'

im wondering why is this card so cheap???????is it just becauswe its a crap card?
since the rest 7800GTX i ve seen from other manifucturers are > 350 euros here(im from greece btw).
i would really like some help about how good this card is and if its worthie the buy cause im planing to get a new pc soon and i was thinking to put an xFx 7600GT on it but now that i ve seen this card im starting to have seconds thoughts!
also a comparison test that would include this cards performances would be apreciated cause i have tried to find something but i couldnt.
i will also give a link for the card and though its in greek u wouldnt have any prob watching the picture of the VGA just in case it can help in any way!

http://www.plaisio.gr/IWCatProductPage.process?Product_Id=270220

crazyant

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2006
dunno if it shis abroad if taht's what u r asking but when it comes to domestic buys the transportation cost is 0 from a certain amount of money (i think over 100).here in greece that xfx 7900gt costs 290 euros and in newegg it costs 215....the shipping to greece is the one that is mentioned in the link u gave me???? (arrund 7 usd?)

raven_87

Distinguished
Dec 29, 2005
Its not just there, but everywhere the 7800GTX is still too high in price to be considered an option in the U.S. when compared to the current price/performance market.

crazyant

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2006
i refeared the price of this VGA cause im concidering it cheap not expencive....unless ofc if i misunderstood your point.
btw how much is shipping from newegg to greece???any1 has a clue?or from another site if u know jsut to have a clue concerning the cost.thanks in advance

crazyant

Distinguished
Jun 9, 2006
is there any other site that is known to ship outside the us borders?casue the price difference between greece (and europe in general) and the US is HUGE.
thanks in advance