I've googled a bit but can't find a weapon table for the Morrowind
weapons anywhere. Anybody know of a good one?

On 23 Feb 2005 07:30:24 -0800, "mathilda" <smart_aleck72@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>I've googled a bit but can't find a weapon table for the Morrowind
>weapons anywhere. Anybody know of a good one?

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by "weapon table", but if what you're
after is information on the relative stats and prices of the different
weapons, you should just run the Construction Set and look at the
Weapons tab. In there, you can sort them by name, type, price, amount of
damage for slash/thrust/chop, and even find out how many of each are in
the game.