Booty Mod / possible spoiler

Found Barbosa at the Ebbonhart, Six Fishes.
He is no help in furthering the quest. Just drinks me under the table. 8^)

Can not get the Dirty Rotter to spill the beans.

Any Good Pirates in the group to aid a drunken sot?
drybones
1 answer Last reply
More about booty spoiler

    have a potion or scroll.

    Thirinel

    "drybones" <drybones@nospam.net> wrote in message
    > Found Barbosa at the Ebbonhart, Six Fishes.
    > He is no help in furthering the quest. Just drinks me under the table. 8^)
    >
    > Can not get the Dirty Rotter to spill the beans.
    >
    > Any Good Pirates in the group to aid a drunken sot?
    > drybones

Games Video Games