typing

how do you get repeat typing on windows i.e. so if i put my first letter of
my name in an a box opens up with my name in.
1 answer Last reply
More about typing

    Hi

    In which part of Windows? If you mean for online forms, usernames etc.

    Open Internet Explorer and go to Tolls>Internet
    Options>Content>AutoComplete. Alter the options in there accordingly.

    --

    Will Denny
    MVP - Windows Shell/User

    "lee" <lee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > how do you get repeat typing on windows i.e. so if i put my first letter
    > of
    > my name in an a box opens up with my name in.

Microsoft Windows XP