MySQL - How to connect?

Hi All,

I am a C programmer using windows xp with MySQL installed.
I have written a piece of code to access an Access .mdb file on my
computer using MS SQL commands.

Question:

Is there any way I can change the connection string to access a free
SQL Server with a free database on it? In other words, are
the any free server connections out there that I could test my code on?
If so, could someone please email me the connection string needed - DSN
Name, PWD, UID, etc so I can connect to the database.

Thanks in advance

John

email: johncomputers2004@hotmail.com

--
yjohnw
More about mysql connect

    "yjohnw" <yjohnw.1ke9x1@mail.webservertalk.com> wrote in message

    > Hi All,
    >
    > I am a C programmer using windows xp with MySQL installed.
    > I have written a piece of code to access an Access .mdb file on my
    > computer using MS SQL commands.
    >
    > Question:
    >
    > Is there any way I can change the connection string to access a free
    > SQL Server with a free database on it? In other words, are
    > the any free server connections out there that I could test my code on?

    You might want to try this question on a C, SQL, or
    even MySQL (which is it MS or My?) group....

    You will likely get more help than on this DNS list.
    (NO problem and you might get lucky and receive
    a useful answer here.)

    > If so, could someone please email me the connection string needed - DSN
    > Name, PWD, UID, etc so I can connect to the database.

    --
    Herb Martin

    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > John