How can i Print/Change Expon paper Configuration test page

How can i Print/Change Expon Dotmatrix printer paper Configuration test
page.
2 answers Last reply
More about print change expon paper configuration test page

    "TAUSEEF" <tauseef.razzaq@gmail.com> wrote in message

    > How can i Print/Change Expon Dotmatrix printer paper Configuration test
    > page.

    We need more information -- is this test page
    what you print to test a particular DOS printer
    driver? If so it may have been formatted for a
    particular DOS app (Q&A, Scribe, WordStar etc.)

    --
    Don Phillipson
    Carlsbad Springs

    "TAUSEEF" <tauseef.razzaq@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > How can i Print/Change Expon Dotmatrix printer paper Configuration test
    > page.

    Not sure what you want to do...the default settings on most Epson dot matrix
    printers will tell you what page length is set to as well as auto tearoff
    (that may or may not work in DOS)...

    To print the default settings most will do this by holding down the
    Load/Eject button while turning it on...but you can find that out by reading
    the section of the manual that explains the default settings, dip switches,
    or other available options...

    Are you, by chance, trying to figure out the paper path being used or the
    page length?

Printers Configuration Peripherals