TWO DIFFERENT MOTOROLA DATA CABLES?

Last response: in Network Providers
November 6, 2004 12:07:59 AM

I want to use Motorola Phone Tools with my Motorola V400. Apparently there
are two Motorola Data cables. SKN6311A & SKN6311B. Which one do you guys
use? And what's the difference? And are there even more than this that will
work?

More about : motorola data cables

Anonymous
November 6, 2004 5:11:57 AM

In article <2v2pusF2g9f8pU1@uni-berlin.de>,
"John F" <Blondjohn7@hotmale.com> wrote:

> I want to use Motorola Phone Tools with my Motorola V400. Apparently there
> are two Motorola Data cables. SKN6311A & SKN6311B. Which one do you guys
> use? And what's the difference? And are there even more than this that will
> work?

The Motorola Website lists USB Cable - SKN6311

Likely the difference is a newer version of the software on CD that
comes with the cable.
Anonymous
November 6, 2004 10:31:39 AM

"John F" <Blondjohn7@hotmale.com> wrote in message
>I want to use Motorola Phone Tools with my Motorola V400. Apparently there
> are two Motorola Data cables. SKN6311A & SKN6311B. Which one do you guys
> use? And what's the difference? And are there even more than this that
> will
> work?

Some data cables also charge the phone, I have
one that does NOT charge the phone, but it still
covers up the whole port. This may be the differance.
!