So i was reading this THG article...

uk_gangsta

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2006
This one in particular. I dont know if anyone else agree's with me, but i think new keyboards are just junk. I dont care if they have flashing lights or 70 lcd's, yeah its nice, but they just end up feeling cheap. I personally think that the Model M keyboard is simply the best every.

What does everyone else think?

Are you joking?? my best keyboard ive ever had was bought within the last 6 months, it wasnt cheap, at £50 for a wireless keyboard and mouse, but it works flawlessly and is very comfortable to wiv a leather wrist pad below the keyboard. If you ant find any decent keyboards just keep looking there are thousands of them out there you will find one eventualy

bearingbreaker92

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2006
The question is, have you ever used one of these boards? Its so beefy, and feels so good to type on. I dont think ive ever felt a new board that has such good construction.

toasty2

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2006
I love my 7 year old PS/2 keyboard, works great. I hate USB keyboard, I agree my keyboard is a piece of junk, but its a good piece of junk. USB keyboards are dumb, who wants unnecessary drivers? But, as for mice, I'd have to say laser and optical mice are the way to go, wireless or not. I have a Logitech MX310, using the USB to PS/2 Adapter, I personally hate wasting USB ports for things like keyboards and mouse. That's what PS/2 was made for.