In DNS-ADI, is the DNS info replicated to DC's via FRS ?

I am aware that the DNS data lives into the Active DIrectory. If so, does
the DNS records get replicated to other DC's via FRS ?
I am wondering how that would be handled given replication time in AD may
vary in my organization. It may take up to an hour to replicate from site to
site.

"Marlon Brown" <marlon_brown@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I am aware that the DNS data lives into the Active DIrectory. If so, does
> the DNS records get replicated to other DC's via FRS ?

No, since it is in AD it gets replicated through AD.

Only files (e.g., SysVol) get replicated through FRS.

> I am wondering how that would be handled given replication time in AD may
> vary in my organization. It may take up to an hour to replicate from site
> site.

It follows you AD setup.

Almost immediately for same site and whatever
you set on the Site Links in Sites and Services for
Intersite replication.

--
Herb Martin