New Epson C86 printing with a blue tinge

Can anyone explain why all my photos are printed by my new Epson C86 with a
slightly bluish caste? The pictures do look OK otherwise, but it's just as
though the blue is being applied too much (or the other coulours too
little). My previous printer was fine by comparison.
Any advice appreciated.
Chrisss......

shooter

Have you run a nozzle print off.

In article <dar658$37l$1@nwrdmz02.dmz.ncs.ea.ibs-infra.bt.com>, "Shooter"
<photoman52003-shoot@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:

> Have you run a nozzle print off.

Shooter-

Please elaborate. My new C86 is disappointing in that it prints a
lighter, less saturated blue than the older C60 it replaces. Perhaps
Chris and my problems have the same solution.

Fred