Panasonic KX-P6300 problem

Have just switched to an XP PC and my trusty old Panasonic won't seem
to print anything at all - nothing happens.

XP contains a KX-P6500 driver, which I am using and would have thought
ought to work.

Any ideas please?

Peter
2 answers Last reply
More about panasonic p6300 problem

    Go to the Panasonic site and download the driver for your printer and XP, it
    is an old printer so knowing how poor Panasonic are at upgrading drivers you
    may have a problem.

    <peterpurves@easy.com> wrote in message
    > Have just switched to an XP PC and my trusty old Panasonic won't seem
    > to print anything at all - nothing happens.
    >
    > XP contains a KX-P6500 driver, which I am using and would have thought
    > ought to work.
    >
    > Any ideas please?
    >
    > Peter

    > XP contains a KX-P6500 driver, which I am using and would have thought
    > ought to work.

    I have not used the kx-p6500 since win2k... the driver which I
    downloaded from a polish site totally crashed the system after
    installing sp-4... so my only resolution was to run the printer in HP
    emulation mode. As I already had a HP II and my process unit was
    faiding I decided to switch printers.

    But if worse comes to worse you can run that printer as an HP II.

Printers Panasonic Windows XP Peripherals