Panasonic KX-P6300 problem

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
July 10, 2005 7:06:19 AM

Have just switched to an XP PC and my trusty old Panasonic won't seem
to print anything at all - nothing happens.

XP contains a KX-P6500 driver, which I am using and would have thought
ought to work.

Any ideas please?

Peter
July 10, 2005 4:58:46 PM

Go to the Panasonic site and download the driver for your printer and XP, it
is an old printer so knowing how poor Panasonic are at upgrading drivers you
may have a problem.

<peterpurves@easy.com> wrote in message
> Have just switched to an XP PC and my trusty old Panasonic won't seem
> to print anything at all - nothing happens.
>
> XP contains a KX-P6500 driver, which I am using and would have thought
> ought to work.
>
> Any ideas please?
>
> Peter

July 10, 2005 5:47:15 PM

> XP contains a KX-P6500 driver, which I am using and would have thought
> ought to work.

I have not used the kx-p6500 since win2k... the driver which I
downloaded from a polish site totally crashed the system after
installing sp-4... so my only resolution was to run the printer in HP
emulation mode. As I already had a HP II and my process unit was
faiding I decided to switch printers.

But if worse comes to worse you can run that printer as an HP II.
!