Ask for test PDF files

Hello all,

I'm having intermittent problems printing to a networked HP LaserJet
8000. All problems seems to occur most while printing PDFs. While
trying to print some PDFs, the following error
occurs :

ERROR: limitcheck
OFFENDING COMMAND: clip

STACK:

-savelevel-

The same PDFs print ok on other HP LaserJet printers, such as HP 6L.

I'm trying to solve the printing problem permanently in this summer,
but the damn printer worked very well recently.
I can't find any of those PDFs for test.

If you guys have some PDFs that can cause the printing problems above,
please sent them to me (colinyan@gmail.com).

Thanks very much

K.O.

I don't know why my email address won't show up.
My email is colinyan@hotmail.com or colinyan@gmail.com

Damn, what's is going on there?

colinyanAThotmail.com & colinyanATgmail.com

In article <1121004193.748361.7060@g49g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
colinyan@gmail.com wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I'm having intermittent problems printing to a networked HP LaserJet
> 8000. All problems seems to occur most while printing PDFs. While
> trying to print some PDFs, the following error
> occurs :
>
> ERROR: limitcheck
> OFFENDING COMMAND: clip

K.O.-

It is possible that you can download a newer version of Adobe Acrobat
Reader that fixes the problem.

I suspect your problem documents are formatted for a different paper size
such as A4 or 11" X 17" instead of Letter, and the error is caused by
trying to print beyond the edge of the page.

Acrobat should be able to accomodate that. In the version I have, there
is a print-menu option for Page Scaling. I normally leave it set to
"Reduce to Printer Margins". See if yours has something like that, and if
it solves the problem.

Fred