The best distance covered by a transmit power booster Link..

What is ?
I need to cover a distance of 120/150 feet plus 2/3 walls.
Is it possibile by increasing trasmit power up to 80/100 mW ??
Thanks in advance
2 answers Last reply
More about distance covered transmit power booster link

    In article <cvR9d.99253$35.4766447@news4.tin.it>,
    Luca Tortiglione <uozzap2000@yahoo.itot> wrote:
    :What is ?
    :I need to cover a distance of 120/150 feet plus 2/3 walls.
    :Is it possibile by increasing trasmit power up to 80/100 mW ??

    I would suggest you repost your question to alt.internet.wireless .
    --
    So you found your solution
    What will be your last contribution?

    Ok thanks :))

    Walter Roberson wrote:
    > In article <cvR9d.99253$35.4766447@news4.tin.it>,
    > Luca Tortiglione <uozzap2000@yahoo.itot> wrote:
    > :What is ?
    > :I need to cover a distance of 120/150 feet plus 2/3 walls.
    > :Is it possibile by increasing trasmit power up to 80/100 mW ??
    >
    > I would suggest you repost your question to alt.internet.wireless .

Power Up Ethernet Card Power Networking