  • Javascript
  • Hotmail
  • Windows XP
October 21, 2004 4:55:02 PM

I was having trouble with a few Javascript links and I did a System Restore
and it fixed most, but there are still a few in Hotmail that don't work.

For example, when I'm in a message, there's a link at the top right that
says Help (by the Options link). The link is

javascript:CPH('PIM_ReadMessage');

and that doesn't work. Also, in the message, there's a link and it starts
off "javascript:o penWin('..."

Also, when I click the Today tab ... the Help link works ... so is that
Hotmail or does this happen to everyone?

More about : hotmail javascript links

Anonymous
October 21, 2004 5:57:04 PM

Nevermind, it was Norton Personal Firewall ... somehow when I had "Block Ads
on this page" checked it wouldn't let those work ... oh well, all fine now.