Hotmail Javascript Links

I was having trouble with a few Javascript links and I did a System Restore
and it fixed most, but there are still a few in Hotmail that don't work.

For example, when I'm in a message, there's a link at the top right that
says Help (by the Options link). The link is

javascript:CPH('PIM_ReadMessage');

and that doesn't work. Also, in the message, there's a link and it starts
off "javascript:OpenWin('..."

Also, when I click the Today tab ... the Help link works ... so is that
Hotmail or does this happen to everyone?
1 answer Last reply
More about hotmail javascript links

    Nevermind, it was Norton Personal Firewall ... somehow when I had "Block Ads
    on this page" checked it wouldn't let those work ... oh well, all fine now.

    "sirryan" wrote:

    > I was having trouble with a few Javascript links and I did a System Restore
    > and it fixed most, but there are still a few in Hotmail that don't work.
    >
    > For example, when I'm in a message, there's a link at the top right that
    > says Help (by the Options link). The link is
    >
    > javascript:CPH('PIM_ReadMessage');
    >
    > and that doesn't work. Also, in the message, there's a link and it starts
    > off "javascript:OpenWin('..."
    >
    > Also, when I click the Today tab ... the Help link works ... so is that
    > Hotmail or does this happen to everyone?

Javascript Hotmail Windows XP