DNS and DHCP

Why am I seeing two different IP for the same client on the 2003 AD
Integrated DNS and DHCP?

This happens after accessing the network via Cisco VPN Client.

Help!

Symuser wrote:
> Why am I seeing two different IP for the same client on the 2003 AD
> Integrated DNS and DHCP?
>
> This happens after accessing the network via Cisco VPN Client.
>
> Help!

It is registering the new VPN connection it found. Since I am not familiar
with the Cisco client, maybe you can check to see if there is a setting to
"not register this connection" in the client properties.

--
Regards,
Ace

so all can benefit.

and confers no rights.

Paramount: What's up with taking Enterprise off the air??