Envelope Printing with Microsoft Word

I have a baffling new problem with my Laserjet 1300. When I print an
envelope using the Microsoft Word envelope tool, the margins are incorrect
for the printer, and most of the return address is missing.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can fix this. Everything seems to
be set properly. This used to work just fine.

--
Mike Schumann

twsiegel

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2011

I have a baffling new problem with my Laserjet 1300. When I print an
envelope using the Microsoft Word envelope tool, the margins are incorrect
for the printer, and most of the return address is missing.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can fix this. Everything seems to
be set properly. This used to work just fine.

--
Mike Schumann

Mike, I've had the same problem. I thought it was the new Kodak printer I had purchased and returned it, only to find I have the same exact problem with a new Brother printer because the problem apparently lies in MS Word 2010. I spent an hour and a half with Kodak tech support (they were great) and they came to the same conclusion. I have not yet found any way around it other than increasing the left and top margins to the point where the return address is so far in as to render the envelope printout unfit for business. Has anyone found a solution for this?

TRENDING THREADS