destroyerjjbg

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2006
hi, i mounted a raid0 with 2 sata1 250 gb 7L250s0, when they become to failed i buy another sata2 250 gb 6v250f0 unit and instaled windows, but in the try i choose by error do a partition in the raid0 that appears like one disk of 450 gb or so, i fast reboot the pc when windows installaton program wanted to format, but now i have in windows the 2 disks 7l250s0 alone instead toguether in the raid0.I cant access to my data now, working with the sata2 but wanted to recover my precious data.I installed partition magic but dont know what to do.And maxblast tell there is a record of the mbr previous to the partition i made by error.Any sugestions pls?Do i have to contact profesionals to recover the data.any software i can use to undo the partition and recover the raid? ths very much

partition magic tell me that disk raid 476 gb are defective.

SomeJoe7777

Distinguished
Apr 14, 2006
Were the original 250GB drives actually in a RAID 0 ? If so, when one of the drives failed, you lost all of your data. RAID 0 is not redundant.

If that was indeed the case, your only option is to send the two original disks that were in the RAID 0 to a data recovery company.