Final steps in RAS wizard do not complete

This is a new installation of SBS Server 2003 Premium and I'm working
through the To Do List. All has gone well so far, including the step to
update. Those updates included SP1.

At Configure Remote Access, though, the process doesn't complete. I'm
near the end when I get this error in rraslog.txt:

Created temp directory CMP5F.tmp
Copying required template files to the temp directory returned OK
Updating CMP template returned OK
Updating CMS template returned OK
Updating SED template returned OK
Creating proxy configuration file returned OK
*** Running IExpress to build the package returned ERROR 80004005
*** ERROR: Cannot delete temp directory CMP5F.tmp
Specifying error location (in CMAK) returned OK
*** CRRASCommit::CommitCMAK returned ERROR 80004005
*** CRRASCommit::CommitEx returned ERROR 80004005

The event logs are, well, uneventful. In fact, things got far enough
along that RWW works. Any thoughts on what's happening here?

--
Regards,
Mike H

    On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 12:08:48 -0800, Mike H wrote:
    []
    Oh man, never mind. I didn't intend to post to this NG. Reposting to
    windows.server.sbs

    My apologies.

    --
    Mike H