Error in Installation of SP! of Windows 2003

Hello,

I tried to install SP1 in windows 2003. I got any error of piracy
problem. Any one give Serial number of windows 2003 so I can install SP1 on
windows 2003.

Thanking you

Gunjan Desai

"Gunjan Desai" <gunjan.desai@ragini.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
> I tried to install SP1 in windows 2003. I got any error of piracy
>problem. Any one give Serial number of windows 2003 so I can install SP1 on
>windows 2003.
>
>Thanking you
>
>Gunjan Desai

May I recommend the following site:

http://www.bsa.org/usa/report/Reporting-Form.cfm

Sincerely,
Brian S. Bergin
Terabyte Computers, Inc.

Please post replies here so everyone may benefit.

NOTICE: Use of this information is contingent upon acceptance of Paragraph 17 of Terabyte's Terms and conditions located at http://terabyte.net/terms.htm#postings.

Gunjan Desai wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I tried to install SP1 in windows 2003. I got any error of piracy
> problem. Any one give Serial number of windows 2003 so I can install
> SP1 on windows 2003.

LOL !!!