just wondering if anyone can help...I am able to install and run mods but
once in a while I get a message in the data file screen that Bloodmoon has
changed (for that mod) and I might have trouble running the game..which I
do...Can anyone give me an idea of what is going on?
thanks.
Harold

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 19:47:03 -0500, "tbird" <tbird@rogers.com> wrote:

>just wondering if anyone can help...I am able to install and run mods but
>once in a while I get a message in the data file screen that Bloodmoon has
>changed (for that mod) and I might have trouble running the game..which I
>do...Can anyone give me an idea of what is going on?
>thanks.

What is going on is your version of Bloodmoon has a patch that is newer
than the one that particular mod was written with. Normally this causes
no problems at all, just an annoying dialog box when you start the game.
The only way to permanently remove the dialog is to open the mod in the
editor, and then save it again. I don't recommend doing this unless you
are familiar with the editor and know how to clean your mods afterwards,
because otherwise it can cause problems.