FS/FT: Custom-Built PC and 15" LCD Monitor - $800

Status
Not open for further replies.

iStudent

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2007
Available here is a custom-built personal computer that I have assembled with parts gathered over the past year. PC is in full operation with no hardware issues. I have recently purchased an Apple iMac and am looking to acquire an Apple MacBook via this sale, therefore, I am looking to sell my Windows-based machine. Here are the specs:

--AMD Athlon64 3200+: Newcastle core, Socket 754, 2.2GHz, 512K cache
--Asus K8V-SE: Via K8T800 chipset, 1 AGP, 5 PCI, on-board audio, on-board GbE, 8 USB, 2 IEEE1394
--Corsair XMS 2GB (2 x 1GB) DDR 400 PC 3200
--nVidia GeForce 6200 256MB AGP
--WD Raptor 74GB 10,000 RPM SATA150
--NEC DVD, Read: CD 48x/DVD 16x, Write: CD-R 48x/CD-RW 32x/DVD-R 16x/DVD-RW 6x/DVD+R 16x/DVD+RW 8x
--Lite-On LTR-48125W CD-RW
--Creative SB Live!
--Hauppage WinTV PVR 350 TV/FM Tuner (software and IR remote included)
--Rosewill 15" Black LCD Monitor (speakers built in monitor)

This computer has served me well over the past year, especially in the areas of office productivity, multimedia editing, and gaming. It is currently running Windows XP Pro (not included, HDD will be boot'n'nuked before sale) perfectly and it is quite fast! This computer can take care of all your needs in a personal computer. Here's a few points on shipping and purchasing I would like to make:

--NO SCAMMERS (please?)
--Price of $800 DOES NOT INCLUDE the S&H price, I will update it after the sale, depending on how buyer would like it shipped
--Computer + monitor will not be shipped until I have received ALL PAYMENT for the total package
--Partial payments, cashiers checks, or wire transfers will NOT BE ACCEPTED... only a Paypal transaction will be taken
--Seller is from the great state of Ohio... will entertain a cash-and-carry sale for Ohioans if you are within a reasonable distance of Northeast OH.

gmUPuMsRkGIY1CkN2fHXPmAPpWSW.jpg

VKeLuUN1JmEd59Rlzsfgd6dctqV0.jpg

gyoXWltXepj7owpBiVSJ7D2Sod6b.jpg

SvK6BJ37VFPSG4QLkXqBaJ2SxntW.jpg

Thanks,
Chester [iStudent]

enforcerfx

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2006
I can guarantee you wont get 1100 for this setup. My idea would be to part it out piece by piece and see how much you can get for it all. Or lower your overall price, your choice.

iStudent

Distinguished
Mar 27, 2007
I'm going to give it another try with a reduced price. I'd prefer not to part it all out, just for simplicity's sake on my part. Optimal situation for me would be to trade for an Apple MacBook, since that's what I will be purchasing if I make this sale, but that's another story. Again, let me know if anyone is interested.

Thanks,
Chester [iStudent]

killz86

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2005
no to rain on your party or to be a a$$ but $880 is still kind of a alot. and i am also from ohio in toledo, but i just spent $590 on a amd x2 system with 3600 x2 2gb ddr2 800 and 1900gt and such. but you could try to sell it on ebay but 880 is kinda high now because agp and skt 754 is died. or part it out you would make more money that way. price's are so low on computer stuff its unreal you can build a core 2 duo system for about $800 with a montior if you do it right. not trying to be mean but just stating a fact. the price war's going on is the wrost time to sell a computer but a nomal joe

just me 2 cents

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.