Booklet mode for HP printers?

Hi all there,

I work in an office where there are HP Laserjet printers in different
models (8000 Series, 4000 Series, 4 Plus).

We need the Booklet mode printing real badly.
I largely used it in my previous job where they had Canon printers (I
do not remember the models).

With HP, I have not managed to find a driver where you can select the
booklet printing mode even not downloading the newer driver from HP
site.

Which are my alternatives?

May I use a third party software to do this? Anyone know where can I
find HP drivers with Booklet option?

Many thanks.

Cheers,
Fab.
1 answer Last reply
More about booklet mode printers

    Hi,

    Sorry, I just remembered about Fineprint a not free software
    http://www.fineprint.com/products/fineprint/

    This is solution. I find it effective. Are you aware of other
    solutions?

    Regards,
    Fab.

    Fab wrote:
    > Hi all there,
    >
    > I work in an office where there are HP Laserjet printers in different
    > models (8000 Series, 4000 Series, 4 Plus).
    >
    > We need the Booklet mode printing real badly.
    > I largely used it in my previous job where they had Canon printers (I
    > do not remember the models).
    >
    > With HP, I have not managed to find a driver where you can select the
    > booklet printing mode even not downloading the newer driver from HP
    > site.
    >
    > Which are my alternatives?
    >
    > May I use a third party software to do this? Anyone know where can I
    > find HP drivers with Booklet option?
    >
    > Many thanks.
    >
    > Cheers,
    > Fab.