Booklet mode for HP printers?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
a b α HP
July 12, 2005 12:26:43 PM

Hi all there,

I work in an office where there are HP Laserjet printers in different
models (8000 Series, 4000 Series, 4 Plus).

We need the Booklet mode printing real badly.
I largely used it in my previous job where they had Canon printers (I
do not remember the models).

With HP, I have not managed to find a driver where you can select the
booklet printing mode even not downloading the newer driver from HP
site.

Which are my alternatives?

May I use a third party software to do this? Anyone know where can I
find HP drivers with Booklet option?

Many thanks.

Cheers,
Fab.

More about : booklet mode printers

Anonymous
a b α HP
July 12, 2005 1:02:14 PM

Hi,

Sorry, I just remembered about Fineprint a not free software
http://www.fineprint.com/products/fineprint/

This is solution. I find it effective. Are you aware of other
solutions?

Regards,
Fab.

!