Freezes when entering my password???

January 3, 2005 3:44:04 PM

A friend of mine was trying to guess the password on my Samsung I-700. She
kept entering numbers and it would tell her it was not correct. She did it
so many times that now after entering the four digits, it just freezes and I
have to do a soft reset afterwards. I can not even enter the correct
password because it freezes after entering the forth number. What do I do?

Thanks in advance!
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
January 3, 2005 7:09:28 PM

| A friend of mine was trying to guess the password on my Samsung
I-700...What do I do?

Get a new friend ? ;-)
(OK - Someone had to say it.)
Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
January 4, 2005 12:41:00 AM

What is the I700? A phone? If so you may need to talk to your network.
The PIN can only be entered wrongly so many times before a phone is
disabled.

"Mike" <mikec@yahoo.com> wrote in message
| A friend of mine was trying to guess the password on my Samsung
I-700. She
| kept entering numbers and it would tell her it was not correct. She
did it
| so many times that now after entering the four digits, it just
freezes and I
| have to do a soft reset afterwards. I can not even enter the correct
| password because it freezes after entering the forth number. What do
I do?

| Thanks in advance!

Related resources
January 4, 2005 12:41:01 AM

It is a phone with Verizon.

"alan smith" <alan@REMOVEmral.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
> What is the I700? A phone? If so you may need to talk to your network.
> The PIN can only be entered wrongly so many times before a phone is
> disabled.
>

> "Mike" <mikec@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> | A friend of mine was trying to guess the password on my Samsung
> I-700. She
> | kept entering numbers and it would tell her it was not correct. She
> did it
> | so many times that now after entering the four digits, it just
> freezes and I
> | have to do a soft reset afterwards. I can not even enter the correct
> | password because it freezes after entering the forth number. What do
> I do?
> |
> | Thanks in advance!

Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
January 4, 2005 12:51:11 AM

Talk to the network provider, they possibly have to reset it. I think
they give you a PUK, but it's a long time ago now .....

"Mike" <mikec@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:o M4L32d8EHA.4028@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
| It is a phone with Verizon.
|
| "alan smith" <alan@REMOVEmral.fsnet.co.uk> wrote in message
| > What is the I700? A phone? If so you may need to talk to your
network.
| > The PIN can only be entered wrongly so many times before a phone is
| > disabled.
| >

| > "Mike" <mikec@yahoo.com> wrote in message
| > | A friend of mine was trying to guess the password on my Samsung
| > I-700. She
| > | kept entering numbers and it would tell her it was not correct.
She
| > did it
| > | so many times that now after entering the four digits, it just
| > freezes and I
| > | have to do a soft reset afterwards. I can not even enter the
correct
| > | password because it freezes after entering the forth number. What
do
| > I do?
| > |
| > | Thanks in advance!