*A system for long-lasting photos.*
The Canon ChromaLife100 system combines the PIXMA iP4200 Photo Printer's
FINE print head technology and newly developed inks with select Canon
photo papers, with results rivaling that of conventional photos. These
beautiful photos will also last up to 100 years when stored in an
archival quality photo album^4 . And with the new smart LED ink, your
LED lamp flashes when ink is running low, and flashes even faster when
nearing empty. When you install a new ink tank this smart LED system
will even glow to let you know if its not properly installed, making it
an ease to use.

I WONDER IF THESE ARE CHIP CARTS DESIGNED TO PROTECT THE PRINTER FROM
CLOGGING WITH AFTERMARKET INKS.

In article <YiZAe.1771$mN1.364@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
inkystinky@oem.com says...

> I WONDER IF THESE ARE CHIP CARTS DESIGNED TO PROTECT THE PRINTER FROM
> CLOGGING WITH AFTERMARKET INKS.

Chipped cartridges would be to protect Canon's cash flow, not the
printer.

Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

>In article <YiZAe.1771$mN1.364@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
>inkystinky@oem.com says...
>

>>I WONDER IF THESE ARE CHIP CARTS DESIGNED TO PROTECT THE PRINTER FROM
>>CLOGGING WITH AFTERMARKET INKS.
>>

>Chipped cartridges would be to protect Canon's cash flow, not the
>printer.

THE ONLY GOOD TING BOUT DA AFTERMARKET WHORES IS THAT IS KEEPS OEM INK
PRICES FROM TOTALLY RUNNING AWAY