Two 0NS (please Help)

i have two domain controllers each configured as DNS server all my clients
use the first DNS as their primary DNS when i run the Nslookup command on the
first domain controoler it passes correctly but on the seond domain
controoler it gives me this error
DNS request timed out
can not find server name for address ..........
how can i re configure the DNS server

No need to reconfigure.You can ignore the error, but if it bothers you, just
create a record for your DNS server in the Reverse lookup zone.

This is a classic nslookup error and means nothing important.

--

Sincerely,
Dèjì Akómöláfé, MCSE+M MCSA+M MCP+I
"mohey" <mohey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i have two domain controllers each configured as DNS server all my clients
> use the first DNS as their primary DNS when i run the Nslookup command on
> the
> first domain controoler it passes correctly but on the seond domain
> controoler it gives me this error
> DNS request timed out
> can not find server name for address ..........
> how can i re configure the DNS server

thanks for your concer
i am very sorry to write all the following details
i have an exchange server in my domain how and the first domain controller
is infected by a prorat tojain, i want to install another domain controller
in my domain and transfer all the operation master to it and configure it ans
DNS server and the DHCP server to act it as a the first domain controller how
can be assure that no need for the infected server and i can run the dcpromo
to become a member server.