Hotmail doesnt work "error on page"

I can't open any of my mails in hotmail....after the page loads it says
"error on page" with a lil yellow triangle and an exclamation mark. I have
tried deleting my cookies, temporary files but still no success...can anyone
help me out please?

Amit
4 answers Last reply
More about hotmail doesnt work error page

    Hi ... Just a thought , Have you try opening your hotmail account with a
    different computer ??? Make sure that the other computer isn't using the
    same isp provider that you are having this problem from ...

    "Amit" <atacker@dontspam.com> wrote in message
    >I can't open any of my mails in hotmail....after the page loads it says
    > "error on page" with a lil yellow triangle and an exclamation mark. I have
    > tried deleting my cookies, temporary files but still no success...can
    > anyone
    > help me out please?
    >
    > Amit

    Thanks road runner...yup tried that and it works fine on the other
    computer....it seems to be something to do Java Aplets loading up...cause im
    running Pc-cillin and when I turn of the web trap (prevents java aplets from
    trap running for a long time and never had this problem...only yesterday I
    couldnt read my hotmail for some reason.

    "Road Runner" <beepbeep@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi ... Just a thought , Have you try opening your hotmail account with a
    > different computer ??? Make sure that the other computer isn't using the
    > same isp provider that you are having this problem from ...
    >

    > "Amit" <atacker@dontspam.com> wrote in message
    > >I can't open any of my mails in hotmail....after the page loads it says
    > > "error on page" with a lil yellow triangle and an exclamation mark. I
    have
    > > tried deleting my cookies, temporary files but still no success...can
    > > anyone
    > > help me out please?
    > >
    > > Amit

    Oh ok , well I glad you figure it out , Have you try going to PC Cillin
    website for tech support as to why that is now happening ???
    Also if you like you can have a view at Sun Java from this site and just
    below that one is the sun java forum site
    http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_automatic.jsp
    http://forum.java.sun.com/forum.jsp?forum=37
    which I hear most are using nowadays but I still am using Java Virtual
    Machine
    which I found from this website
    http://www.virtualmachine.tk/
    > Thanks road runner...yup tried that and it works fine on the other
    > computer....it seems to be something to do Java Aplets loading up...cause
    > im
    > running Pc-cillin and when I turn of the web trap (prevents java aplets
    > from
    > trap running for a long time and never had this problem...only yesterday I
    > couldnt read my hotmail for some reason.
    >
    > "Road Runner" <beepbeep@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >> Hi ... Just a thought , Have you try opening your hotmail account with a
    >> different computer ??? Make sure that the other computer isn't using the
    >> same isp provider that you are having this problem from ...
    >>

    >> "Amit" <atacker@dontspam.com> wrote in message
    >> >I can't open any of my mails in hotmail....after the page loads it says
    >> > "error on page" with a lil yellow triangle and an exclamation mark. I
    > have
    >> > tried deleting my cookies, temporary files but still no success...can
    >> > anyone
    >> > help me out please?
    >> >
    >> > Amit

    This is a little late, but, I have the same problem. How do I turn off 'web
    trap'? When I simply shutdown PC-cillin and log onto Hotmail, I still get
    'errors on page'.

    "Amit" wrote:

    > Thanks road runner...yup tried that and it works fine on the other
    > computer....it seems to be something to do Java Aplets loading up...cause im
    > running Pc-cillin and when I turn of the web trap (prevents java aplets from
    > trap running for a long time and never had this problem...only yesterday I
    > couldnt read my hotmail for some reason.
    >
    > "Road Runner" <beepbeep@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > Hi ... Just a thought , Have you try opening your hotmail account with a
    > > different computer ??? Make sure that the other computer isn't using the
    > > same isp provider that you are having this problem from ...
    > >

    > > "Amit" <atacker@dontspam.com> wrote in message
    > > >I can't open any of my mails in hotmail....after the page loads it says
    > > > "error on page" with a lil yellow triangle and an exclamation mark. I
    > have
    > > > tried deleting my cookies, temporary files but still no success...can
    > > > anyone
    > > > help me out please?
    > > >
    > > > Amit

Hotmail Cookie Microsoft Windows XP