Hotmail doesnt work "error on page"

October 22, 2004 10:39:01 PM

I can't open any of my mails in hotmail....after the page loads it says
"error on page" with a lil yellow triangle and an exclamation mark. I have
tried deleting my cookies, temporary files but still no success...can anyone
help me out please?

Amit
Anonymous
October 23, 2004 12:44:51 PM

Hi ... Just a thought , Have you try opening your hotmail account with a
different computer ??? Make sure that the other computer isn't using the
same isp provider that you are having this problem from ...

"Amit" <atacker@dontspam.com> wrote in message
>I can't open any of my mails in hotmail....after the page loads it says
> "error on page" with a lil yellow triangle and an exclamation mark. I have
> tried deleting my cookies, temporary files but still no success...can
> anyone
> help me out please?
>
> Amit

October 23, 2004 3:43:36 PM

Thanks road runner...yup tried that and it works fine on the other
computer....it seems to be something to do Java Aplets loading up...cause im
running Pc-cillin and when I turn of the web trap (prevents java aplets from
trap running for a long time and never had this problem...only yesterday I
couldnt read my hotmail for some reason.

"Road Runner" <beepbeep@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hi ... Just a thought , Have you try opening your hotmail account with a
> different computer ??? Make sure that the other computer isn't using the
> same isp provider that you are having this problem from ...
>

> "Amit" <atacker@dontspam.com> wrote in message
> >I can't open any of my mails in hotmail....after the page loads it says
> > "error on page" with a lil yellow triangle and an exclamation mark. I
have
> > tried deleting my cookies, temporary files but still no success...can
> > anyone
> > help me out please?
> >
> > Amit

October 23, 2004 5:13:47 PM

Oh ok , well I glad you figure it out , Have you try going to PC Cillin
website for tech support as to why that is now happening ???
Also if you like you can have a view at Sun Java from this site and just
below that one is the sun java forum site
http://www.java.com/en/download/windows_automatic.jsp
http://forum.java.sun.com/forum.jsp?forum=37
which I hear most are using nowadays but I still am using Java Virtual
Machine
which I found from this website
http://www.virtualmachine.tk/
> Thanks road runner...yup tried that and it works fine on the other
> computer....it seems to be something to do Java Aplets loading up...cause
> im
> running Pc-cillin and when I turn of the web trap (prevents java aplets
> from
> trap running for a long time and never had this problem...only yesterday I
> couldnt read my hotmail for some reason.
>
> "Road Runner" <beepbeep@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Hi ... Just a thought , Have you try opening your hotmail account with a
>> different computer ??? Make sure that the other computer isn't using the
>> same isp provider that you are having this problem from ...
>>

>> "Amit" <atacker@dontspam.com> wrote in message
>> >I can't open any of my mails in hotmail....after the page loads it says
>> > "error on page" with a lil yellow triangle and an exclamation mark. I
> have
>> > tried deleting my cookies, temporary files but still no success...can
>> > anyone
>> > help me out please?
>> >
>> > Amit

February 3, 2005 12:43:01 AM

This is a little late, but, I have the same problem. How do I turn off 'web
trap'? When I simply shutdown PC-cillin and log onto Hotmail, I still get
'errors on page'.

!