How do I make enchantment points limit higher?

Hi

I'm new to the magic stuff.
When I try to enchant ex. a daedric wakazashi I only have enchantment point
limit at 15.
How do you make that limit higher? Is it only a matter is skill increase or
is it also a matter of which kind of soul you trap? (I've used a grand soul
gem with a allit soul).

/Allan

The Charge (amount of spell points available) is dependent upon the
soul and soul gem you are using. The enchanment point limit is the
scale of the enchanment. Thus you you could point a minor spell on a
low enchantment item and give it a large soul gem to be able to cast it
300 times in succession. Or you could put a Hug spell (Absorb Heath
100-100 for 30 seconds on target) and only have enough charges to cast
it once. Or somewhere in between.

For a more clear explanation, see the othe FAQ on echanting:
http://db.gamefaqs.com/computer/doswin/file/morrowind_enchantment.txt

"mathilda" <smart_aleck72@yahoo.com> skrev i en meddelelse
> It is inheret to the item you are trying to enchant. Thus a Deadric
> Wakizashi has a higher point limit than a steel. See the FAQ at
> http://db.gamefaqs.com/console/xbox/file/morrowind_enchantment_points.txt

Ah, thanks a lot :)

Beginners question:
Are enchantment point the same value as the charge?