no jealousy

sb

Hi all,

Hoping someone can help me out with a question I tried to google for but
with no luck.

I downloaded what I believe was the no jealousy patch from modsims and then
installed it in what I thought was the correct folder: eagames / sims2 /
downloads (i had to create the folder as this is my first download) however
it does not work.

My questions are can anyone provide me with a direct link to the patch and
secondly am I being a total idiot and trying to install it in the wrong
folder?

The file I downloaded and installed was "no jealousy at all package"

Thanks for any help given!

Sb

"sb" <sarahbethanderson@(dontspamme)yahoo.co.uk> wrote in

> Hi all,
>
> Hoping someone can help me out with a question I tried to google
> for but with no luck.
>
> I downloaded what I believe was the no jealousy patch from modsims
> and then installed it in what I thought was the correct folder:
> eagames / sims2 / downloads (i had to create the folder as this is
> my first download) however it does not work.
>
> My questions are can anyone provide me with a direct link to the
> patch and secondly am I being a total idiot and trying to install
> it in the wrong folder?
>
> The file I downloaded and installed was "no jealousy at all
> package"
>
> Thanks for any help given!

Make sure it's not in the main game directory. You have to put it in
your /My documents/ea games/sims2/downloads folder. Also, read any
readme file that came with it and check the site where you downloaded
it to see if there are any special instructions.

--
Mike
If the pen is mightier than the sword, and a picture is worth a