THE MOUSE and morrowind

The problem with the mouse is not over and is a real softwareproblem of
morrowind and has nothing to do with memory of what kind.
This problem is connected with the failure of morrowind to spread over more
monitors.
My flightsimulator 2004 is capable to work in a kind of desktopmodel over
several monitors and my machine is adjust to that kind of work (also nice in
photoshop and others when you use more windows)
But happely my videocart has a "extra" possibility to adjust the mouse in a
way that it becomes more quiet related to the movement of my hand.
Thanks to NVIDEA FOR THIS POSSIBLITY to correct the blunders of the
morrowindprogrammers.
Lets hope that the bethesdagang is reading this newsgroup.....

pieter
www.borrasart.com
6 answers Last reply
More about mouse morrowind

    "pb" <arrob747@hotmail.com> schreef in bericht
    > The problem with the mouse is not over and is a real softwareproblem of
    > morrowind and has nothing to do with memory of what kind.
    > This problem is connected with the failure of morrowind to spread over
    > more monitors.
    > My flightsimulator 2004 is capable to work in a kind of desktopmodel over
    > several monitors and my machine is adjust to that kind of work (also nice
    > in photoshop and others when you use more windows)
    > But happely my videocart has a "extra" possibility to adjust the mouse in
    > a way that it becomes more quiet related to the movement of my hand.
    > Thanks to NVIDEA FOR THIS POSSIBLITY to correct the blunders of the
    > morrowindprogrammers.
    > Lets hope that the bethesdagang is reading this newsgroup.....
    >
    > pieter
    > www.borrasart.com

    same problem with my cyborg evo.
    The morrowindprogrammers pay to less attention to this kind of connections.
    The hardwareboys are more aware of this kind of stuff.
    But I'l manage...

    pieter

    pb wrote:
    > The problem with the mouse is not over and is a real softwareproblem of
    > morrowind and has nothing to do with memory of what kind.
    > This problem is connected with the failure of morrowind to spread over more
    > monitors.
    > My flightsimulator 2004 is capable to work in a kind of desktopmodel over
    > several monitors and my machine is adjust to that kind of work (also nice in
    > photoshop and others when you use more windows)
    > But happely my videocart has a "extra" possibility to adjust the mouse in a
    > way that it becomes more quiet related to the movement of my hand.
    > Thanks to NVIDEA FOR THIS POSSIBLITY to correct the blunders of the
    > morrowindprogrammers.
    > Lets hope that the bethesdagang is reading this newsgroup.....
    >
    > pieter
    > www.borrasart.com

    I have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

    Is English not your first language?

    J. W. McCall

    > Is English not your first language?

    Correct.... I speak with hands and legs and sometimes, someone in this
    jungle is calling.....hey that sounds familiar it is like english with a
    dutch accent.

    pieter

    pb wrote:
    > Alot about his mouse problem.

    Flightsims are one of the few games that are compatible with multiple
    displays or VGA-cards. Most games won't support it. Do you still have
    problems with your mouse when gaming on a single display setup? And do
    you have any mousedrivers or mouserelated programs, like mousebutton
    configuration software, and what happens when you close it.

    Chris
    Dutch
    Also typing and speaking English with hand and feet

    pb wrote:
    >>Is English not your first language?
    >

    > Correct.... I speak with hands and legs and sometimes, someone in this
    > jungle is calling.....hey that sounds familiar it is like english with a
    > dutch accent.

    Once again, I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'll take that
    as a no.

    "J. W. McCall" <jmccall@houston.rr.com> schreef in bericht
    > pb wrote:
    >>>Is English not your first language?
    >>

    >> Correct.... I speak with hands and legs and sometimes, someone in this
    >> jungle is calling.....hey that sounds familiar it is like english with a
    >> dutch accent.
    >
    > Once again, I have no idea what you're talking about, but I'll take that
    > as a no.

    So I was working with a pentiummachine and had that slowmouseproblem.
    Now I builded an athlonmachine...completely different and again the
    mouseproblem is still there.
    When I use my rightmousebutton the normal windows appear for poisons etc,
    etc.
    From that moment on...working with those windows and the 3d cursor of
    morrowind...that cursor is TO slow.
    This is a problem of the morrowindbuilders and why do they not solve that?
    There must be more people with the same problem and I don't hear
    them....typical.

    pieter

Mice Monitors Video Games