How to configure DNS to automatically update user's pc aft..

Hi,

I would like to configure my DNS such that when client pc log on, they will
automatically have their pc's DNS setting set without having to manually
configure in network connection->TCPIP setting.

Any idea?

Thanks.

More about configure automatically update user

    Your question isn't 100% clear, but are you looking for a DHCP server?

    What Is DHCP?
    http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsserver2003/library/TechRef/8832c551-939a-4b7e-b1b5-c2a0ae8651ce.mspx

    Oli

    "kevin tho via WinServerKB.com" <forum@nospam.WinServerKB.com> wrote in
    message news:f7c5292145f64b6aa00ed739d85d6e7b@WinServerKB.com...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I would like to configure my DNS such that when client pc log on, they
    > will
    > automatically have their pc's DNS setting set without having to manually
    > configure in network connection->TCPIP setting.
    >
    > Any idea?
    >
    > Thanks.

Network Connection Configuration DNS Windows