How to configure DNS to automatically update user's pc aft..

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
May 14, 2005 7:05:08 AM

Hi,

I would like to configure my DNS such that when client pc log on, they will
automatically have their pc's DNS setting set without having to manually
configure in network connection->TCPIP setting.

Any idea?

Thanks.

May 14, 2005 3:59:03 PM

Your question isn't 100% clear, but are you looking for a DHCP server?

What Is DHCP?
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/prodtechnol/windowsser...

Oli

"kevin tho via WinServerKB.com" <forum@nospam.WinServerKB.com> wrote in