found new ringtone site for Canada and the USA

alex

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.rogersatt,alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.cellular.fido (More info?)

hey! ringtones are everywhere nowadays. I found yet another site, but
this one is cool because you don't have to become a member or fill out
stupid forms that take forever. The url is http://www.gogotones.com
and they support T-Mobile, Sprint, Cingular, ATT Wireless, SunCom,
Fido, Rogers right now. My favorite tones are the old school ones like
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson, but some of the 50 cent and Jay-Z ones
are cool too.

"Alex" <a_demarco@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> hey! ringtones are everywhere nowadays. I found yet another site, but
> this one is cool because you don't have to become a member or fill out
> stupid forms that take forever. The url is
> and they support T-Mobile, Sprint, Cingular, ATT Wireless, SunCom,
> Fido, Rogers right now. My favorite tones are the old school ones like
> Billie Jean - Michael Jackson, but some of the 50 cent and Jay-Z ones
> are cool too.

PAY for a ringtone??? FRICKKIN PAY FOR A RINGTONE......oh
pleeze.......anyone with an ounce of brains can produce their own, even if
it's ripping off the sound from the internet.
And anyone that gives their credit data to one of these sites is just
BEGGING to be screwed with.
I would(will) pass on this wonderful opportunity.

In article <bb6f8d5e.0411061026.3414f6c1@posting.google.com>,
a_demarco@yahoo.com (Alex) wrote:

> hey! ringtones are everywhere nowadays. I found yet another site, but
> this one is cool because you don't have to become a member or fill out
> stupid forms that take forever. The url is http://www.gogotones.com
> and they support T-Mobile, Sprint, Cingular, ATT Wireless, SunCom,
> Fido, Rogers right now. My favorite tones are the old school ones like
> Billie Jean - Michael Jackson, but some of the 50 cent and Jay-Z ones
> are cool too.

You got Flint's telephone sound in a midi ?

> In article <bb6f8d5e.0411061026.3414f6c1@posting.google.com>,
> a_demarco@yahoo.com (Alex) wrote:
>
> > hey! ringtones are everywhere nowadays. I found yet another site, but
> > this one is cool because you don't have to become a member or fill out
> > stupid forms that take forever. The url is http://www.gogotones.com
> > and they support T-Mobile, Sprint, Cingular, ATT Wireless, SunCom,
> > Fido, Rogers right now. My favorite tones are the old school ones like
> > Billie Jean - Michael Jackson, but some of the 50 cent and Jay-Z ones
> > are cool too.
>
> You got Flint's telephone sound in a midi ?

I've been loooking FOREVER for that!

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.rogersatt,alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.cellular.fido (More info?)

> In article <bb6f8d5e.0411061026.3414f6c1@posting.google.com>,
> a_demarco@yahoo.com (Alex) wrote:
>
> > hey! ringtones are everywhere nowadays. I found yet another site, but
> > this one is cool because you don't have to become a member or fill out
> > stupid forms that take forever. The url is http://www.gogotones.com
> > and they support T-Mobile, Sprint, Cingular, ATT Wireless, SunCom,
> > Fido, Rogers right now. My favorite tones are the old school ones like
> > Billie Jean - Michael Jackson, but some of the 50 cent and Jay-Z ones
> > are cool too.
>
> You got Flint's telephone sound in a midi ?

Do a search for *.midi in google or Altavista. when you find the one you
want edit to less than 30k in size. Since it's a ringtone 30K is plenty big
and it does loop.
On verizon send it to your phone, or upload it via Bitpim.
No credit info...and its free

In article <rR9jd.5500$zx1.4242@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
"Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik" <Fafoofnik@fafoofnik.org> wrote:

> "Jack Zwick" <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> > In article <bb6f8d5e.0411061026.3414f6c1@posting.google.com>,
> > a_demarco@yahoo.com (Alex) wrote:
> >
> > > hey! ringtones are everywhere nowadays. I found yet another site, but
> > > this one is cool because you don't have to become a member or fill out
> > > stupid forms that take forever. The url is http://www.gogotones.com
> > > and they support T-Mobile, Sprint, Cingular, ATT Wireless, SunCom,
> > > Fido, Rogers right now. My favorite tones are the old school ones like
> > > Billie Jean - Michael Jackson, but some of the 50 cent and Jay-Z ones
> > > are cool too.
> >
> > You got Flint's telephone sound in a midi ?
>
> Do a search for *.midi in google or Altavista. when you find the one you
> want edit to less than 30k in size. Since it's a ringtone 30K is plenty big
> and it does loop.
> On verizon send it to your phone, or upload it via Bitpim.
> No credit info...and its free

Not there, thats why I asked.

> In article <rR9jd.5500$zx1.4242@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
> "Dr. Rastis Fafoofnik" <Fafoofnik@fafoofnik.org> wrote:
>

> > "Jack Zwick" <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote in message

> > > You got Flint's telephone sound in a midi ?
> >
> > Do a search for *.midi in google or Altavista. when you find the one you
> > want edit to less than 30k in size. Since it's a ringtone 30K is plenty
big
> > and it does loop.
> > On verizon send it to your phone, or upload it via Bitpim.
> > No credit info...and its free
>
> Not there, thats why I asked.
I will search around for it.......

On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 19:27:31 GMT, Jack Zwick <jzwick3@mindspring.com>
said in alt.cellular.cingular:

>In article <bb6f8d5e.0411061026.3414f6c1@posting.google.com>,
> a_demarco@yahoo.com (Alex) wrote:
>
>> hey! ringtones are everywhere nowadays. I found yet another site, but
>> this one is cool because you don't have to become a member or fill out
>> stupid forms that take forever. The url is http://www.gogotones.com
>> and they support T-Mobile, Sprint, Cingular, ATT Wireless, SunCom,
>> Fido, Rogers right now. My favorite tones are the old school ones like
>> Billie Jean - Michael Jackson, but some of the 50 cent and Jay-Z ones
>> are cool too.
>
>You got Flint's telephone sound in a midi ?

No, but I have http://www.webdingers.com/ring.wav It's a mechanical
(2600-style) phone ringer.

On 6 Nov 2004 10:26:22 -0800, a_demarco@yahoo.com (Alex) wrote:

>hey! ringtones are everywhere nowadays. I found yet another site, but

You found?

Bullshit.

Spam for your site.

Registrant:
Symphonet Technologies Inc. (HJTSJAFMXD)
5092 Christophe-Colomb Avenue
Montreal, Quebec H2J 3H2
CA

Domain Name: GOGOTONES.COM

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
Symphonet Technologies Inc. (37392497O)
alex@symphonet.com
5092 Christophe-Colomb Avenue
Montreal, Quebec H2J 3H2
CA
514-448-5935 fax: 514-448-5931

Record expires on 26-Sep-2005.
Record created on 26-Sep-2004.
Database last updated on 7-Nov-2004 12:24:34 EST.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS1.GOGOPOINTS.COM 69.27.110.105
NS2.GOGOPOINTS.COM 69.27.110.106

Alex. Right.

How long did it take you to "Find" your own site?

In article <0s5ro0ts3agu6dcj694url0s5po6m4p0pi@4ax.com>,
Al Klein <rukbat@verizon.org> wrote:

> No, but I have http://www.webdingers.com/ring.wav It's a mechanical
> (2600-style) phone ringer.

wavs are not midis.

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.rogersatt,alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.cellular.fido (More info?)

Compiler Error Message: BC30560: 'footer_ascx' is ambiguous in the namespace 'ASP'.
Source Error:
Line 12: </tr>
Line 13: </table>
Line 14: <SiteWide:Footer id="Footer" runat="server" />
Source File: D:\Sites\gogotones\us\controls\footer.ascx Line: 14

http://www.gogotones.com/us/index.aspx

^^ Great site, too bad they use MS IIS

Locutus

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.attws,alt.cellular.cingular,alt.cellular.rogersatt,alt.cellular.sprintpcs,alt.cellular.fido (More info?)

Jack Zwick <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote:

>In article <0s5ro0ts3agu6dcj694url0s5po6m4p0pi@4ax.com>,
> Al Klein <rukbat@verizon.org> wrote:
>

>> No, but I have http://www.webdingers.com/ring.wav It's a mechanical
>> (2600-style) phone ringer.
>
>wavs are not midis.

He didn't say it was. Pay attention.

In article <76kto0hrhlanne92uumkmaaagdemb8lvdf@4ax.com>,
Locutus <bigfunchy@databasix.com> wrote:

> Jack Zwick <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <0s5ro0ts3agu6dcj694url0s5po6m4p0pi@4ax.com>,
> > Al Klein <rukbat@verizon.org> wrote:
> >

> >> No, but I have http://www.webdingers.com/ring.wav It's a mechanical
> >> (2600-style) phone ringer.
> >
> >wavs are not midis.
>
> He didn't say it was. Pay attention.

But I asked about a Flint phone midi. You're the one needing to pay
attention.

> In article <76kto0hrhlanne92uumkmaaagdemb8lvdf@4ax.com>,
> Locutus <bigfunchy@databasix.com> wrote:
>
> > Jack Zwick <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote:

> > >wavs are not midis.
> >
> > He didn't say it was. Pay attention.
>
> But I asked about a Flint phone midi. You're the one needing to pay
> attention.

Tell the story right, troll. You asked if he had a Flint phone midi. He
said no, but he had the wav tone. Where did he represent that it was midi,
or represent that it was the same as a midi?

Glad to see that the name change didn't affect your reading comprehension,
although most of your recent posts had already pointed that out.

On Mon, 08 Nov 2004 04:13:51 GMT, Jack Zwick <jzwick3@mindspring.com>
said in alt.cellular.cingular:

>In article <76kto0hrhlanne92uumkmaaagdemb8lvdf@4ax.com>,
> Locutus <bigfunchy@databasix.com> wrote:
>
>> Jack Zwick <jzwick3@mindspring.com> wrote:

>> >wavs are not midis.
>>
>> He didn't say it was. Pay attention.
>
>But I asked about a Flint phone midi.

You asked if anyone had one. I said no. I thought, though, speaking
of ring tones, that someone might want an old mechanical ringer tone.

TRENDING THREADS