Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Tribunal Keeps Quitting in Castle Sewer

Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
March 10, 2005 3:41:14 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

I was wondering if anyone else had this problem --

Every time I wander into the Castle Sewers, the game quits to desktop.
Every single time. I've been trying to explore the Mournhold Sewers,
working on a quest (I won't reveal it, in case anyone hasn't done Trib.
yet -- I don't want to spoil the game for them).

Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

My system is an AMD Athlon 1.6 GHz, 512M DDR RAM, Windows ME. I don't have
any other problems in the game except with that one.
Anonymous
March 10, 2005 10:58:47 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

Pope Emperor FrogMaN wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone else had this problem --
>
> Every time I wander into the Castle Sewers, the game quits to desktop.
> Every single time. I've been trying to explore the Mournhold Sewers,
> working on a quest (I won't reveal it, in case anyone hasn't done Trib.
> yet -- I don't want to spoil the game for them).
>
> Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
>
> My system is an AMD Athlon 1.6 GHz, 512M DDR RAM, Windows ME. I don't have
> any other problems in the game except with that one.
>
>
Have you tried a new save game? Sometimes a game save gets corrupted
and starting a new one fixes the problem.
Anonymous
March 11, 2005 6:39:00 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

"Michael W. Ryder" <_mwryder@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
news:XF1Yd.122184$Th1.115235@bgtnsc04-news.ops.worldnet.att.net...
> Pope Emperor FrogMaN wrote:
> > I was wondering if anyone else had this problem --
> >
> > Every time I wander into the Castle Sewers, the game quits to desktop.
> > Every single time. I've been trying to explore the Mournhold Sewers,
> > working on a quest (I won't reveal it, in case anyone hasn't done Trib.
> > yet -- I don't want to spoil the game for them).
> >
> > Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?
> >
> > My system is an AMD Athlon 1.6 GHz, 512M DDR RAM, Windows ME. I don't
have
> > any other problems in the game except with that one.
> >
> >
> Have you tried a new save game? Sometimes a game save gets corrupted
> and starting a new one fixes the problem.

Thanks. I tried that, but it still quits. It always quits in the exact
same place, also -- when you go downstairs, there is a rock jutting out of
the sewer. When I approach the rock, it quits. It's weird. :) 
Related resources
Anonymous
March 11, 2005 6:39:01 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

> Thanks. I tried that, but it still quits. It always quits in the exact
> same place, also -- when you go downstairs, there is a rock jutting out of
> the sewer. When I approach the rock, it quits. It's weird. :) 

Exactly where are you? Don't worry about spoilers. Leave some spoiler
space if you must, but it's kind of hard to help if we don't know exactly
what your situation is...
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 7:52:18 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

"Darrel Hoffman" <i.dont@think.so> wrote in message
news:R7KdnY-5wtb6gKzfRVn-jw@giganews.com...
> > Thanks. I tried that, but it still quits. It always quits in the exact
> > same place, also -- when you go downstairs, there is a rock jutting out
of
> > the sewer. When I approach the rock, it quits. It's weird. :) 
>
> Exactly where are you? Don't worry about spoilers. Leave some spoiler
> space if you must, but it's kind of hard to help if we don't know exactly
> what your situation is...

Basically, I enter the sewers from the palace. There is a big rock to the
left. I usually get attacked by some skeletons, and a Bone Lord. After I
kill them, I walk towards the rock, and the game quits.

It happens every time. So, perhaps that area is a little buggy.

Thanks.

PE FRogman
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 5:30:58 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

I went into the Godsreach sewers, and the game kept quitting, also. right
at the entrance.

Geez... I guess I can't play Tribunal, which totally blows. >:-( What a
waste.
Anonymous
March 12, 2005 5:30:59 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

> I went into the Godsreach sewers, and the game kept quitting, also. right
> at the entrance.
>
> Geez... I guess I can't play Tribunal, which totally blows. >:-( What a
> waste.

Okay, my guess is it's because of certain monsters that are found in both
those locations. Have you ever encountered any of the following?

Goblin
Goblin Footsoldier
Goblin Bruiser
Wild Durzog
Diseased Durzog
War Durzog
Lich
Greater Ancestral Ghost

These creatures can be found in both these areas, and if there's something
corrupt in your files relating to them, that would explain the crashing. If
you've already seen all of those creatures before, then maybe it's something
else, but if there's any on that list that are new to you, I'll bet it's the
problem. My recommendation would be to uninstall and reinstall Tribunal.
It's also possible another mod may have altered it somehow, or is causing a
conflict. It may be difficult to determine which mod is at fault if you're
running a lot of them, but if there's any you know of that in any way
affects creatures, and Tribunal creatures specifically, it might be a good
idea to try disabling that one.
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 8:21:45 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

"Darrel Hoffman" <i.dont@think.so> wrote in message
news:D 7mdnRh9t5w85K7fRVn-2Q@giganews.com...
> > Thanks for the suggestion. I've encountered the Lich and the Greater
> > Ancestral Ghost, but none of the others.
>
> Yeah, it occurred to me that the Greater Ancestral Ghost uses the exact
same
> model as regular Ancestral Ghosts (maybe larger), so that wouldn't have
been
> it. But the Goblins and Durzogs are only found in those particular
> locations, so I had a hunch.

Your hunch was right! :D  Thanks again. Saved me a lot of frustration, and
pulling out my already thinning hair.

> > I haven't installed any mods that affect creatures, except for the
Better
> > Bodies one. And that affects player and NPC, not actual monsters.
>
> Right, BB is NPCs only, wouldn't change anything.

BB is nice. One of these days, I'm going to install a faces one, when I can
find a good one. I've been researching mods to install, because I finished
the main quest, the Bloodmoon expansion, and I'll soon finish the Tribunal
one. Or, maybe I'll play around with stuff and create my own. I was
thinking about doing a Gilligan's Island one. I think it would be funny
fighting a Bosmer Gilligan and an Ogrim Skipper with coconut shields and
swords, hehe. But, I dunno if that's feasible.

> > It was definitely the goblins that caused the problem. More
specifically,
> > the goblins' bucklers. The mod fixed that.
>
> Glad you were able to track it down.

As I said -- I wouldn't have had the first clue if you hadn't mentioned the
goblins, et al. So, the credit goes to you.

> Heh, my secondary machine uses a TNT card. Not TNT2 mind you, just TNT.
I
> wouldn't dream of running a graphically intensive game like MW on it,
> though. (Once I replace the monitor that blew out, I'll set it up as a
> machine to take notes on and check maps, etc. while playing on this one.
> Right now, I have to Alt-Tab out of MW to make notes on anything, and it
> takes about 5 minutes to get back to the game when I go back in. Really
> annoying.)

My PC does the same thing, and I can't stand it. So... what I did was
downloaded one of the javascript maps that are available, zoomed it in a bit
to show a lot of the shrines, ruins, etc., and printed it out. Granted, it
took a ton of paper and is pretty huge. But, it was worth it. I laminated
it, also, so I can write on it with an erasable marker. That helps when I
want to trace routes that I want to follow. That saves the effort of having
to alt-tab all the time. :) 
Anonymous
March 13, 2005 9:29:00 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

> BB is nice. One of these days, I'm going to install a faces one, when I
can
> find a good one. I've been researching mods to install, because I
finished
> the main quest, the Bloodmoon expansion, and I'll soon finish the Tribunal
> one.

Better Heads is the most common, made by the same people as Better Bodies, I
think, so it matches pretty well. There's also the two Qarl's Hot Girls
head mods, though those only affect female heads. (There seems to be FAR
more in the way of female graphics replacers than male ones. Partly, I
think, it makes up for the fact that by default, almost all the armors use
the same model on women as they do on men.)

> Or, maybe I'll play around with stuff and create my own. I was
> thinking about doing a Gilligan's Island one. I think it would be funny
> fighting a Bosmer Gilligan and an Ogrim Skipper with coconut shields and
> swords, hehe. But, I dunno if that's feasible.

Heh. It would be pretty silly. The biggest problem I see is that all of
the NPCs in the game have pretty much the same physical build. You couldn't
do a Skipper, for example, because there are no fat people in Morrowind.
Doing him as an Ogrim, though - that might be a hoot. I just don't think
it's possible to make an Ogrim wear clothes. And naked Skipper is one image
I didn't need in my head... Aaggh...

> My PC does the same thing, and I can't stand it. So... what I did was
> downloaded one of the javascript maps that are available, zoomed it in a
bit
> to show a lot of the shrines, ruins, etc., and printed it out. Granted,
it
> took a ton of paper and is pretty huge. But, it was worth it. I
laminated
> it, also, so I can write on it with an erasable marker. That helps when I
> want to trace routes that I want to follow. That saves the effort of
having
> to alt-tab all the time. :) 

Heh, I did almost the same thing. I first printed it out on 4 sheets, but
that wasn't really big enough, so I did it again on 9 sheets, and marked out
all the locations with a fine-point pen. Laminating, though... Hmm. Never
thought of going that far, but then I don't have the equipment anyhow. I'm
thinking I might make a 16-sheet map, but I don't have anywhere to put it,
unless I hang it on my wall or something. Oh well. Once I get my tax
return, I'm buying a new laptop, so I'll be able to set that up on the side
for map and notes, etc.
Anonymous
March 16, 2005 12:39:59 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

"Darrel Hoffman" <i.dont@think.so> wrote in message
news:5YCdnQ7_EdG_V6nfRVn-1w@giganews.com...

> Better Heads is the most common, made by the same people as Better Bodies,
I
> think, so it matches pretty well. There's also the two Qarl's Hot Girls
> head mods, though those only affect female heads.

I tried the Better Heads. I like some of the heads, but others look kind of
strange. And many of the Nords look like leatherboys now, LOL. Tho' much
better than they were.

> (There seems to be FAR
> more in the way of female graphics replacers than male ones. Partly, I
> think, it makes up for the fact that by default, almost all the armors use
> the same model on women as they do on men.)

Maybe because most of the players, and the mod-makers are guys.

I don't know if you have Better Bodies installed, but I noticed that ALL the
guys have enormous units, and ALL the gals are well-endowed.

> Heh. It would be pretty silly. The biggest problem I see is that all of
> the NPCs in the game have pretty much the same physical build.

IT'S A WHOLE WORLD O' GILLIGANS!

> You couldn't
> do a Skipper, for example, because there are no fat people in Morrowind.
> Doing him as an Ogrim, though - that might be a hoot. I just don't think
> it's possible to make an Ogrim wear clothes. And naked Skipper is one
image
> I didn't need in my head... Aaggh...

Then, maybe you shouldn't install the "strip for me." Muah.

I was messing around with some meshes today, and made a Khajit Ginger, and
put a skipper shirt on an Ogrim. I think it would be funny for the ogrim
skipper to yell "GILLIGAN!" instead of grunting, LOL.

>
> Heh, I did almost the same thing. I first printed it out on 4 sheets, but
> that wasn't really big enough, so I did it again on 9 sheets, and marked
out
> all the locations with a fine-point pen. Laminating, though... Hmm.
Never
> thought of going that far, but then I don't have the equipment anyhow.

I don't have the equipment, either. I got some self-laminating sheets from
Office Max. They're not the greatest quality, but they do the trick. And I
use an erasable marker on it. For example, right now, since I am done with
all the main quests (that I'm interested in doing -- others, like playing
matchmaker in Mournhold, and whatnot, I couldn't care less about), I am
going around finding the Easter Eggs, and special items. So... I circle
what area I'm looking for, and then draw a path from a major port/city.

My ingame local map doesn't work -- it just shows black when I try to look
at it, so I have to rely on my printed maps. My ingame world map works OK,
though. I don't know why it doesn't work, I have never figured that out.

I'm
> thinking I might make a 16-sheet map, but I don't have anywhere to put it,
> unless I hang it on my wall or something.

I put my maps in a small binder, for easy access. I sectioned off my paper
map, and wrote numbers on it, corresponding to the printed map. Kind of
like a Morrowind Thomas Guide.

Toade
Anonymous
March 16, 2005 9:48:42 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

> Maybe because most of the players, and the mod-makers are guys.

Maybe, though some of the best ones out there aren't. Emma is practically a
legend with her various companion mods, and there are defintely a fair share
of X chromosomes in the modding forums I've seen. (Far more than most games
I've played, certainly.)

> I don't know if you have Better Bodies installed, but I noticed that ALL
the
> guys have enormous units, and ALL the gals are well-endowed.

Actually, I noticed that pretty much all of the Better Bodies characters are
basically the same two models, altered slightly in terms of height, but not
much else. The textures are all the same too, except for the colors. And
can you blame somebody for not wanting to model several different variations
on the size of the guys' genitalia? I would like to see more variety in
bust-size for the women, though. It does seem just a bit odd that everybody
has the exact same measurements wherever you go. And like I said, they're
all perfectly fit and trim. No fat or skinny people, no bulked up muscular
people, no hobbled over old people, no children at all, etc. Everybody has
the exact same body. There's a difference in height ranging between Nords
and Bretons, but that's about it.

> > Heh. It would be pretty silly. The biggest problem I see is that all
of
> > the NPCs in the game have pretty much the same physical build.
>
> IT'S A WHOLE WORLD O' GILLIGANS!

You have to model that sailor hat, and make everybody wear it...

> I was messing around with some meshes today, and made a Khajit Ginger, and
> put a skipper shirt on an Ogrim. I think it would be funny for the ogrim
> skipper to yell "GILLIGAN!" instead of grunting, LOL.

Only if he could slap him over the head with that hat, too...

> I don't have the equipment, either. I got some self-laminating sheets
from
> Office Max. They're not the greatest quality, but they do the trick. And
I
> use an erasable marker on it.

Ah, that wouldn't work for me, as I taped all 9 sheets together to have 1
continuous map.

> I put my maps in a small binder, for easy access. I sectioned off my
paper
> map, and wrote numbers on it, corresponding to the printed map. Kind of
> like a Morrowind Thomas Guide.

That might make things easier, though having to constantly flip pages must
get annoying...
Anonymous
March 17, 2005 3:35:48 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

"Darrel Hoffman" <i.dont@think.so> wrote in message
news:u-OdneBbbLrGXqXfRVn-iQ@giganews.com...
> > Maybe because most of the players, and the mod-makers are guys.
>
> Maybe, though some of the best ones out there aren't. Emma is practically
a
> legend with her various companion mods, and there are defintely a fair
share
> of X chromosomes in the modding forums I've seen. (Far more than most
games
> I've played, certainly.)

I've heard of Emma, her stuff is impressive. :)  I've downloaded quite a
few mods since I finished the main quests, and are exploring different
worlds. I checked out that site that you posted in another thread, and it's
nice.

> Actually, I noticed that pretty much all of the Better Bodies characters
are
> basically the same two models, altered slightly in terms of height, but
not
> much else. The textures are all the same too, except for the colors.

I noticed that, too.

> And
> can you blame somebody for not wanting to model several different
variations
> on the size of the guys' genitalia?

But the women's genitalia are different. Some are shaved, some are neatly
trimmed, and some aren't trimmed. I wasn't complaining, mind you, I just
think it's funny that all the male genitalia rivals that of John Holmes. :p 

> I would like to see more variety in
> bust-size for the women, though. It does seem just a bit odd that
everybody
> has the exact same measurements wherever you go. And like I said, they're
> all perfectly fit and trim. No fat or skinny people, no bulked up
muscular
> people, no hobbled over old people, no children at all, etc. Everybody
has
> the exact same body. There's a difference in height ranging between Nords
> and Bretons, but that's about it.

It's Logan's Run! I don't know how immensely difficult it would be to
create different body types, different ethnicities, different ages, and
whatnot -- for example, add children, elderly people, Asians, Hispanics, fat
people, skinny people, attractive people, ugly people, etc. to make it more
realistic. I would imagine that that would be very difficult.

> > > Heh. It would be pretty silly. The biggest problem I see is that all
> of
> > > the NPCs in the game have pretty much the same physical build.
> >
> > IT'S A WHOLE WORLD O' GILLIGANS!
>
> You have to model that sailor hat, and make everybody wear it...

Don't forget the red shirts.

> > I was messing around with some meshes today, and made a Khajit Ginger,
and
> > put a skipper shirt on an Ogrim. I think it would be funny for the
ogrim
> > skipper to yell "GILLIGAN!" instead of grunting, LOL.
>
> Only if he could slap him over the head with that hat, too...

That would be too funny. I would imagine there probably is some way of
doing that. :D 

> > I put my maps in a small binder, for easy access. I sectioned off my
> paper
> > map, and wrote numbers on it, corresponding to the printed map. Kind of
> > like a Morrowind Thomas Guide.
>
> That might make things easier, though having to constantly flip pages must
> get annoying...

I don't find it annoying. Maybe I'm just used to it, because I had to use
Thomas Guides (which is a guide of city maps) when I worked as a systems
engineer some years ago.
Anonymous
March 17, 2005 3:35:49 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

> But the women's genitalia are different. Some are shaved, some are neatly
> trimmed, and some aren't trimmed. I wasn't complaining, mind you, I just
> think it's funny that all the male genitalia rivals that of John Holmes.
:p 

Yeah, but the only thing changed in that case is textures, which are easy.
Changing the mens' privates would require actual modelling.

> It's Logan's Run! I don't know how immensely difficult it would be to
> create different body types, different ethnicities, different ages, and
> whatnot -- for example, add children, elderly people, Asians, Hispanics,
fat
> people, skinny people, attractive people, ugly people, etc. to make it
more
> realistic. I would imagine that that would be very difficult.

Actually, I think Emma is working on a mod with children. As for different
body types and racial characteristics, I haven't seen much, though I think I
spotted a mod of Asian heads somewhere. Didn't download it, as I can live
without that, and I'd rather not risk the possible conflicts that might
arise by just installing every plugin I can find. Better Heads does have
some elderly heads in it, which is an improvement, but they still all have
perfect posture and physique, etc. Not to mention they're all standing all
the time, though I've seen mods that make people sit or lie down. Morrowind
Comes Alive has been recommended, though I'm hesitant to install it, as it
adds many more townfolk to the cities in the game, and my frame rate in town
is bad enough as it is...

> > That might make things easier, though having to constantly flip pages
must
> > get annoying...
>
> I don't find it annoying. Maybe I'm just used to it, because I had to use
> Thomas Guides (which is a guide of city maps) when I worked as a systems
> engineer some years ago.

Maybe, though I still think having a second computer would be the ideal
solution. Part of the problem I have with the paper map is that it's hard
to see the text labels. (I made the map a lot lighter, so I could write all
of the locations down in black pen, but even so, I need to turn on all the
lights in the room in order to read it comfortably.) It's either that or I
actually write the location names down on the computer before I print it
out, and make them white so they show up really well. A second computer
would of course solve that problem completely.
Anonymous
March 18, 2005 3:01:09 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

"Seymour C. Moore" <notv@l.id> wrote in message
news:Rmo_d.5484268$f47.993775@news.easynews.com...

> If you want more "aliveness" I think the Wilderness Mod is much better.
> I really liked the pigs in Seyda Neen. :-)))
> But there was too much I didn't like about it, like horses and dogs
> running around on their own and solitary wolves attacking to name a few.
> But one really funny thing happened to to that mod. A big whale got
> stranded in SN. After hitting it like 1000 times it finally died and I
> could collect "umbrane" or whatever it's called, worth 1000 setptims. Too
> bad it was an illegal item to sell. :-(

I installed both The Wilderness Mod 2, and Giants Ultimate, and I'm
impressed with the animals and creatures who now wander the formerly barren
landscapes of Vvardenfell. Granted, in some towns, my FPS takes a serious
hit, but out in the open it seems to do well. Just the ocean alone, teeming
with life, is worth it -- as there are whales, and sharks, and Nymphs and a
gazillion fish. I never tried Morrowind Comes Alive, but I'm concerned that
it might conflict with Wilderness or Giants Ultimate.

I came across a Titan today. It was a scary thing to fight. :o 
Anonymous
March 18, 2005 4:38:10 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

"Pope Emperor FrogMaN" <uncle_toade@hotmail.com> wrote in
news:9To_d.19817$Pz7.12717@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:

>
> "Seymour C. Moore" <notv@l.id> wrote in message
> news:Rmo_d.5484268$f47.993775@news.easynews.com...
>
>> If you want more "aliveness" I think the Wilderness Mod is much
>> better. I really liked the pigs in Seyda Neen. :-)))
>> But there was too much I didn't like about it, like horses and dogs
>> running around on their own and solitary wolves attacking to name a
>> few. But one really funny thing happened to to that mod. A big whale
>> got stranded in SN. After hitting it like 1000 times it finally died
>> and I could collect "umbrane" or whatever it's called, worth 1000
>> setptims. Too bad it was an illegal item to sell. :-(
>
> I installed both The Wilderness Mod 2, and Giants Ultimate, and I'm
> impressed with the animals and creatures who now wander the formerly
> barren landscapes of Vvardenfell. Granted, in some towns, my FPS
> takes a serious hit, but out in the open it seems to do well. Just
> the ocean alone, teeming with life, is worth it -- as there are
> whales, and sharks, and Nymphs and a gazillion fish. I never tried
> Morrowind Comes Alive, but I'm concerned that it might conflict with
> Wilderness or Giants Ultimate.

That reminds me of one other thing I didn't like about Wilderness - all
the new creatures produce ingredients that are not compatible with
Necessities of Morrowind. It's too frustrating having lots of organic
stuff in the vackpack and not knowing what will be eaten.

>
> I came across a Titan today. It was a scary thing to fight. :o 

What level were you?

C
Anonymous
March 18, 2005 11:54:40 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

"Seymour C. Moore" <notv@l.id> wrote in message
news:6iq_d.1680951$Zm5.259005@news.easynews.com...
> "Pope Emperor FrogMaN" <uncle_toade@hotmail.com> wrote in
> news:9To_d.19817$Pz7.12717@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com:
>
> That reminds me of one other thing I didn't like about Wilderness - all
> the new creatures produce ingredients that are not compatible with
> Necessities of Morrowind. It's too frustrating having lots of organic
> stuff in the vackpack and not knowing what will be eaten.

I don't have necessities of morrowind installed, so I am not familiar with
it at all. I rather enjoy Giants Ultimate, because there are all sorts of
interesting creatures around. Some easy, some really nasty.

> > I came across a Titan today. It was a scary thing to fight. :o 
>
> What level were you?

Level 19 Dunmer Battle Mage. What I did first was summon an army of nasties
to go against him, while I popped a whole bunch of +str and +speed potions
(those were the only ones I had on me at the time). I finished the
Morrowind main quest, plus both Bloodmoon and Tribunal main quests, so I
have all sorts of fun toys. After my minion was either destroyed or
unsummoned, I went in and finished the job, fleeing every so often to pop
more potions.

I'm about to go see if I can find some more. :D  I created a super-levitate
spell, that lasts for about 3 minutes, which I use when I don't feel like
running around on the ground. Also for my Telvanni Stronghold, which is
more fun to fly around in, hehe.

Anyways, fighting Dagoth Ur was like fighting a Betty Netch compared to a
Titan.
Anonymous
March 18, 2005 2:07:42 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.morrowind (More info?)

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 00:01:09 GMT, "Pope Emperor FrogMaN"
<uncle_toade@hotmail.com> wrote:

>
>"Seymour C. Moore" <notv@l.id> wrote in message
>news:Rmo_d.5484268$f47.993775@news.easynews.com...
>
>> If you want more "aliveness" I think the Wilderness Mod is much better.
>> I really liked the pigs in Seyda Neen. :-)))
>> But there was too much I didn't like about it, like horses and dogs
>> running around on their own and solitary wolves attacking to name a few.
>> But one really funny thing happened to to that mod. A big whale got
>> stranded in SN. After hitting it like 1000 times it finally died and I
>> could collect "umbrane" or whatever it's called, worth 1000 setptims. Too
>> bad it was an illegal item to sell. :-(
>
>I installed both The Wilderness Mod 2, and Giants Ultimate, and I'm
>impressed with the animals and creatures who now wander the formerly barren
>landscapes of Vvardenfell. Granted, in some towns, my FPS takes a serious
>hit, but out in the open it seems to do well. Just the ocean alone, teeming
>with life, is worth it -- as there are whales, and sharks, and Nymphs and a
>gazillion fish. I never tried Morrowind Comes Alive, but I'm concerned that
>it might conflict with Wilderness or Giants Ultimate.
>
>I came across a Titan today. It was a scary thing to fight. :o 
>
Ranged Damage Speed; Staying well away from them is quite helpful in my
experience, if you're a caster.
!