DNS entries

Hello,

I have my Domain Controller running DNS for my domain segment.
how /where would I put DNS server addreses for my Internet ISP?
2 answers Last reply
More about entries

    You should forward to your ISP's DNS server. Point all AD clients (servers
    included, YES this means the AD DNS server should point to itself for DNS)
    to the AD DNS server only.

    hth
    DDS W 2k MVP MCSE

    "Dan DeCoursey" <DanDeCoursey@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have my Domain Controller running DNS for my domain segment.
    > how /where would I put DNS server addreses for my Internet ISP?

    The client's DNS IP should point to one or more internal (Win 200x) DNS
    Servers, not the external Internet ISP.

    Do let us know if this helps. Thanks!

    "Dan DeCoursey" wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I have my Domain Controller running DNS for my domain segment.
    > how /where would I put DNS server addreses for my Internet ISP?

Internet Service Providers Domain Controller DNS Windows