Stupid Question

Last response: in Video Games
March 12, 2005 3:15:46 AM

Can you enchant arrows? If so, how?

I know it sounds silly, but I've never had arrows come up as an item
available to enchant when making items - not even ebony or daedric
arrows. But some lists of enchantment points include arrows. What up?

More about : stupid question

Anonymous
March 12, 2005 12:29:10 PM

> Can you enchant arrows? If so, how?
>
> I know it sounds silly, but I've never had arrows come up as an item
> available to enchant when making items - not even ebony or daedric
> arrows. But some lists of enchantment points include arrows. What up?

The Marksman mod adds dozens of specially enchanted arrows and bolts, but I
don't think you can ever make them yourself. I think you can enchant the
bow, though. I've yet to try. Thinking a bow with that Fastfall spell from
the Chalk mod would be quite handy against those fire-breathing Cliff Racers
the Marksman mod adds...
Anonymous
March 14, 2005 12:37:39 PM

Darrel Hoffman wrote:

> > Can you enchant arrows? If so, how?
> >
> > I know it sounds silly, but I've never had arrows come up as an item
> > available to enchant when making items - not even ebony or daedric
> > arrows. But some lists of enchantment points include arrows. What up?
>
> The Marksman mod adds dozens of specially enchanted arrows and bolts, but I
> don't think you can ever make them yourself. I think you can enchant the
> bow, though. I've yet to try. Thinking a bow with that Fastfall spell from
> the Chalk mod would be quite handy against those fire-breathing Cliff Racers
> the Marksman mod adds...

I don't think enchanting the bow does anything to the effect the arrows
have. Best think I've found to enchant a bow with is +marksman skill
March 15, 2005 10:28:10 PM

"Pete MC" <nomorespam@youbastids.com> wrote in message
> Darrel Hoffman wrote:
>>
>> > Can you enchant arrows? If so, how?
>> >
>> > I know it sounds silly, but I've never had arrows come up as an item
>> > available to enchant when making items - not even ebony or daedric
>> > arrows. But some lists of enchantment points include arrows. What up?
>>
>> The Marksman mod adds dozens of specially enchanted arrows and bolts, but
>> don't think you can ever make them yourself. I think you can enchant the
>> bow, though. I've yet to try. Thinking a bow with that Fastfall spell
>> from
>> the Chalk mod would be quite handy against those fire-breathing Cliff
>> Racers
>> the Marksman mod adds...
>
> I don't think enchanting the bow does anything to the effect the arrows
> have. Best think I've found to enchant a bow with is +marksman skill

Oooohhhhhh.... and I have this oh-so-pretty black longbow from a
mod.....just waiting for a nice enchantment......and so what if it doesn't
have the same oomph as the bonemold longbows, its prettier....

Starwolf
!