Stupid Question

Can you enchant arrows? If so, how?

I know it sounds silly, but I've never had arrows come up as an item
available to enchant when making items - not even ebony or daedric
arrows. But some lists of enchantment points include arrows. What up?
3 answers Last reply
More about stupid question

    > Can you enchant arrows? If so, how?
    >
    > I know it sounds silly, but I've never had arrows come up as an item
    > available to enchant when making items - not even ebony or daedric
    > arrows. But some lists of enchantment points include arrows. What up?

    The Marksman mod adds dozens of specially enchanted arrows and bolts, but I
    don't think you can ever make them yourself. I think you can enchant the
    bow, though. I've yet to try. Thinking a bow with that Fastfall spell from
    the Chalk mod would be quite handy against those fire-breathing Cliff Racers
    the Marksman mod adds...

    Darrel Hoffman wrote:

    > > Can you enchant arrows? If so, how?
    > >
    > > I know it sounds silly, but I've never had arrows come up as an item
    > > available to enchant when making items - not even ebony or daedric
    > > arrows. But some lists of enchantment points include arrows. What up?
    >
    > The Marksman mod adds dozens of specially enchanted arrows and bolts, but I
    > don't think you can ever make them yourself. I think you can enchant the
    > bow, though. I've yet to try. Thinking a bow with that Fastfall spell from
    > the Chalk mod would be quite handy against those fire-breathing Cliff Racers
    > the Marksman mod adds...

    I don't think enchanting the bow does anything to the effect the arrows
    have. Best think I've found to enchant a bow with is +marksman skill

    "Pete MC" <nomorespam@youbastids.com> wrote in message
    > Darrel Hoffman wrote:
    >>
    >> > Can you enchant arrows? If so, how?
    >> >
    >> > I know it sounds silly, but I've never had arrows come up as an item
    >> > available to enchant when making items - not even ebony or daedric
    >> > arrows. But some lists of enchantment points include arrows. What up?
    >>
    >> The Marksman mod adds dozens of specially enchanted arrows and bolts, but
    >> don't think you can ever make them yourself. I think you can enchant the
    >> bow, though. I've yet to try. Thinking a bow with that Fastfall spell
    >> from
    >> the Chalk mod would be quite handy against those fire-breathing Cliff
    >> Racers
    >> the Marksman mod adds...
    >
    > I don't think enchanting the bow does anything to the effect the arrows
    > have. Best think I've found to enchant a bow with is +marksman skill

    Oooohhhhhh.... and I have this oh-so-pretty black longbow from a
    mod.....just waiting for a nice enchantment......and so what if it doesn't
    have the same oomph as the bonemold longbows, its prettier....

    Starwolf

Games Video Games