Vampire "Realism"

OK, so the mod sounds good, except I don't find it very realistic to
encounter vampires *every* day (day, not night)!
I though they were supposed to be *rare* in Morrowind?

Anyone know how I can reduce the number of Vamps spawning?
It's especially aggravating to be attacked in broad daylight in the middle
of Vivec.
The vamps spot me from one mile away and head straight for me, ignoring the
juicy commoners in between...

"Seymour C. Moore" <notv@l.id> wrote in

> OK, so the mod sounds good, except I don't find it very realistic to
> encounter vampires *every* day (day, not night)!
> I though they were supposed to be *rare* in Morrowind?
>
> Anyone know how I can reduce the number of Vamps spawning?
> It's especially aggravating to be attacked in broad daylight in the
> middle of Vivec.
> The vamps spot me from one mile away and head straight for me,
> ignoring the juicy commoners in between...

Uh oh!
Seems I was shooting my mouth off too quickly.
It's a mod called adv_npcs_v1.1.esp that was guilty.
Apologies to whomever may have been offended.

MERLIN

"Seymour C. Moore" <notv@l.id> skrev i en meddelelse
> "Seymour C. Moore" <notv@l.id> wrote in
>

>> OK, so the mod sounds good, except I don't find it
very realistic to
>> encounter vampires *every* day (day, not night)!
>> I though they were supposed to be *rare* in
Morrowind?

>> Anyone know how I can reduce the number of Vamps
spawning?
>> It's especially aggravating to be attacked in
broad daylight in the
>> middle of Vivec.
>> The vamps spot me from one mile away and head
straight for me,
>> ignoring the juicy commoners in between...
>
> Uh oh!
> Seems I was shooting my mouth off too quickly.
> It's a mod called adv_npcs_v1.1.esp that was
guilty.
> Apologies to whomever may have been offended.

Remember you are always the only opponent in sight.
The other npc,s are strictly
neutral, and only the guards will protect you

merlin

"Merlin" <bech_dokNOSPAM@yahoo.com> wrote in news:423d3f89$0$185
$edfadb0f@dread11.news.tele.dk:

> "Seymour C. Moore" <notv@l.id> skrev i en meddelelse
> > "Seymour C. Moore" <notv@l.id> wrote in
> >

> >> OK, so the mod sounds good, except I don't find it
> very realistic to
> >> encounter vampires *every* day (day, not night)!
> >> I though they were supposed to be *rare* in
> Morrowind?
> >>
> >> Anyone know how I can reduce the number of Vamps
> spawning?
> >> It's especially aggravating to be attacked in
> broad daylight in the
> >> middle of Vivec.
> >> The vamps spot me from one mile away and head
> straight for me,
> >> ignoring the juicy commoners in between...
> >
> > Uh oh!
> > Seems I was shooting my mouth off too quickly.
> > It's a mod called adv_npcs_v1.1.esp that was
> guilty.
> > Apologies to whomever may have been offended.

> Remember you are always the only opponent in sight.
> The other npc,s are strictly
> neutral, and only the guards will protect you

The guards (Ordinators) completely ignored the Rogue Vampires, which was
another reason to getting rid of adv_npcs_v1.1.esp ( The "Adventurers
NPCs" plugin).
I had to start a new game due to this damned mod, as it has infected my
save game. I tried editing it with Enchanted Editor, but the game crashed
when loading the save game. :-(

So avoid adv_npcs_v1.1.esp at all cost if you want a "realistic" game.
The only reason I used it was that it for some reason came bundled with
the otherwise *excellent* Arena&TheRustySwordsman.