DNSServer.pl, DNSZone.pl, et. al.

All,

I have both the W2K Server and W2k Pro Resource Kits. Microsoft's site
indicates that the following files should be in the RK:

DNSRECORD.PL
DNSSERVER.PL
DNSZONES.PL
NETDNSCONFIG.PL

However, I can't file any of them.

Here is a link to the MS web page that indicates that they do in fact
exist:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/topics/networking/05_atnc_dns.mspx

Can anyone help me? I reeeeeaaaaally would like to see these scripts.

Thanks,

Dave...

Hi Dave,

It is in the Windows 2000 Server Resource Kit Supplement One CD-ROM
http://www.jsifaq.com/SUBG/TIP3200/rh3277T.htm#dnszones

br,
Denis