nslookup?

Hello,

I just set up a second DNS server for our AD Domain. Everything works just
fine except whew starting nslookup from the second DNS servers console. It
gives message

"*** Can't find server name for address 192.168.101.2: Non-existent domain
Default Server: srv001.dom.net
Address: 192.168.100.2"

Once the nslookup is started I can change the server back to local DNS
server and it works OK. Why the server wont find it's own DNS service at the
nslookup start?

Thanks
-Will

Never mind ;-)

Missing reverse lookup zone and PTR record was the cause.

-W

"William Stokes" <will@operamail.com> kirjoitti
viestissä:O95TpPAaFHA.612@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl...