Help

I have spent hundreds of hours trying to setup properly my web server.
Always something going wrong. Some times the site does not work and I can
not find a way to correct this problem. Can somebody send me a step by step
installation of the Windows 2000 server and the whole process for installing
the DNS server and a site to work properly.

I am sorry about my English.

Thanks in advance

In news:1118165146.346463@athnrd02,
Pitaridis Aristotelis <pitaridis@hotmail.com> stated, and I replied below:
> I have spent hundreds of hours trying to setup properly my web server.
> Always something going wrong. Some times the site does not work and I
> can not find a way to correct this problem. Can somebody send me a
> step by step installation of the Windows 2000 server and the whole
> process for installing the DNS server and a site to work properly.
>
> I am sorry about my English.
>
> Thanks in advance

This is a very broad request, especially when it comes to general
information about installing Windows. If yo uyhave something specific about
DNS, we can address that for you here. If your questions are on DNS and IIS
for your websites, please look at these two articles:

324260 - HOW TO Configure DNS Records for Your Web Site in Windows Server
2003:
http://support.microsoft.com/?id=324260

IIS Answers - DNS for IIS Administrators:
http://www.iisanswers.com/articles/dns_for_iis.htm

For more general info about installing windows, I would suggest to start at:
www.microsoft.com/windows

or even go to the windows newsgroup for setup"
microsoft.public.win2000.setup
and they can help answer your general questions about Windows setup.

and general information for DNS:
www.micosoft.com/dns

--
Regards,
Ace

so all can benefit.

and confers no rights.

Paramount: What's up with taking Enterprise off the air??