Protect Barenziah

I have waited in the antechamber for days and nothing happens, when I talk
to King Helseth he tells me to go back and wait. It has been several
Morrowind days now. Is there anyway to trigger the event?

flip

wj

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2004

"fj" <flippingflapjacks@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I have waited in the antechamber for days and nothing happens, when I talk
> to King Helseth he tells me to go back and wait. It has been several
> Morrowind days now. Is there anyway to trigger the event?
>
> flip

You have to be in the right spot, back behind the room divider, and with
both doors closed. If you can peek out through the crack in the dividers
and see the door, you're about right. Go there and get in position late in
the afternoon, then rest one hour at a time. At about 7 or 8, you'll get a
journal update stating that you're in the right place. When that happens,
just stay put for a few minutes (real time). The lights will go off, and
the bad guys will show up.