shaon

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2005
Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

I'm a newcomer to AGC. You might've seen me on
Gameware/Treesprites/Evil Council, I'm Shaon. Shaon Galatea. I've heard
about AGC off of the Creatures Wiki...

Don

Distinguished
Jul 21, 2001

"Shaon" wrote in message
> I'm a newcomer to AGC. You might've seen me on
> Gameware/Treesprites/Evil Council, I'm Shaon. Shaon Galatea. I've heard
> about AGC off of the Creatures Wiki...

Welcome :)

Don
AmberCreatures
http://creatures.amberz.net

"Shaon" <Shaon2992@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Um...thanks for the stuffs...but I left..OK I ADMIT IT I ATE MY
> SANITY!!!

then you'll fit _right_ in.....

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

"Shaon" <Shaon2992@gmail.com> wrote in message
> I'm a newcomer to AGC. You might've seen me on
> Gameware/Treesprites/Evil Council, I'm Shaon. Shaon Galatea. I've heard
> about AGC off of the Creatures Wiki...

Greetings. As per the others: WeLcOmE To InSaNiTy!!1!!1! Please leave any
and all Sanity in the bins provided. Yes, the ones shaped like Naven heads.

*looks around* We should have some kipper icecream around here somewhere...
in the meantime, help yourself to cheese. *smiles*

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

Shaon InSaNiTised:

> I'm a newcomer to AGC. You might've seen me on
> Gameware/Treesprites/Evil Council, I'm Shaon. Shaon Galatea. I've heard
> about AGC off of the Creatures Wiki...

Hihi, Shaon. WeLcOmE To InSaNiTy!!1!!1!

--
- nornagon
http://www.nornrock.com

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

I haven't seen a Naven head in years! *pinches on to use as a loose
change bowl*

On 2005-02-18, Davina Stuart <booklady@softhome.net> wrote:

> "Shaon" <Shaon2992@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Um...thanks for the stuffs...but I left..OK I ADMIT IT I ATE MY
>> SANITY!!!
>>

> then you'll fit _right_ in.....

And you'll not even have to dispose of it anymore.
Welcome to InSaNiTy!1!!!11!!!
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.

On 2005-02-17, The Triad <wanderer@beeb.web> wrote:
> "Shaon" <Shaon2992@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> I'm a newcomer to AGC. You might've seen me on
>> Gameware/Treesprites/Evil Council, I'm Shaon. Shaon Galatea. I've heard
>> about AGC off of the Creatures Wiki...
>
> Greetings. As per the others: WeLcOmE To InSaNiTy!!1!!1! Please leave any
> and all Sanity in the bins provided. Yes, the ones shaped like Naven heads.
>
> *looks around* We should have some kipper icecream around here somewhere...
> in the meantime, help yourself to cheese. *smiles*

I don't think you should alternate uppercase and lowercase letters in
'welcome to'...

On 2005-02-19, bd <bdonlan@bd.beginyourfear.com> wrote:

> Shaon wrote:
>| Um...thanks for the stuffs...but I left..OK I ADMIT IT I ATE MY
>| SANITY!!!
>|

> Oh dear. Nasty indegestion, those things give. Care for a Tums(r)?

Sorry, none left. Maybe under the carpet... erm, better forget that.
--

"Helephant" <helen@helephant.com> wrote in message
>I haven't seen a Naven head in years! *pinches on to use as a loose
> change bowl*

*Sanity spills out*

AIEEEE! Don't let it touch you!

--
The Triad
User of 'Thingamajig!'

On 2005-02-24, nornagon <nornagon@gmail.com> wrote:
> The Triad InSaNiTised:

>>> Shee wine is the only real thing.
>>
>> You may have a point. (What is it, wine made out of fermented Sidhe?
>> *slight amusement*)
>>

> All remember what tantris fruits were in C2? Yes, aphrodisiacs...

Never had C2. Wait a sec... the wine is made out of tantris fruits!?
--
emmel <the_emmel*you-know-what-that's-for*@gmx.net>
(Don't forget to remove the ** bit)

Official AGC feedback maniac

"God is playing creatures - and we're the norns."

"A hundred dead are a tragedy - a hundred thousand are statistics."

"I guess you can call yourself lucky." -
"I could, but Linda suits me a little better... :)
Things called lucky tend to get hit by trucks."

Hi, I'm a .sig virus. Just copy me to your .signature. And don't worry.

Archived from groups: alt.games.creatures (More info?)

emmel InSaNiTised:

> On 2005-02-24, nornagon <nornagon@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The Triad InSaNiTised:

>>> You may have a point. (What is it, wine made out of fermented Sidhe?
>>> *slight amusement*)
>>>

>> All remember what tantris fruits were in C2? Yes, aphrodisiacs...
>
> Never had C2. Wait a sec... the wine is made out of tantris fruits!?

*grins*

On 2005-02-26, nornagon <nornagon@gmail.com> wrote:
> emmel InSaNiTised:
>
>> On 2005-02-24, nornagon <nornagon@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> The Triad InSaNiTised:

>>> All remember what tantris fruits were in C2? Yes, aphrodisiacs...
>>
>> Never had C2. Wait a sec... the wine is made out of tantris fruits!?
>
> *grins*

That's explain these odd side effects...