INK Prices

It appears that Costco has the best prices for Canon, Epson, and HP
ink. I do admit that even there I would consider the prices out of line.

I wonder what these carts would sell for if they were priced on a cost
plus reasonable profit model.

Too bad there is not one mfg/formulator that sells Branded Prefilled
Carts under their own name and has the quality to match the OEMs and
some assurance that they would not damage the printer.

In article <d%GBe.2532$mN1.355@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
inkystinky@oem.com (measekite) wrote:

> Too bad there is not one mfg/formulator that sells Branded Prefilled
> Carts under their own name and has the quality to match the OEMs and
> some assurance that they would not damage the printer.

I see you're demonstrating how little you know about third-party ink
suppliers again.

Lyson fulfills your criteria: http://www.lyson.com/

Jon.

Andrew

"measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message
> It appears that Costco has the best prices for Canon, Epson, and HP ink.
> I do admit that even there I would consider the prices out of line.
>
> I wonder what these carts would sell for if they were priced on a cost
> plus reasonable profit model.
>
> Too bad there is not one mfg/formulator that sells Branded Prefilled Carts
> under their own name and has the quality to match the OEMs and some
> assurance that they would not damage the printer.

seen those in costco not really cheap though, i buy my canon carts from
ebuyer for 50p each :)

zakezuke

> I see you're demonstrating how little you know about third-party ink
> suppliers again.
>
> Lyson fulfills your criteria: http://www.lyson.com/

As does Media Street.
http://www.mediastreet.com/

BURT

"measekite" <inkystinky@oem.com> wrote in message
> It appears that Costco has the best prices for Canon, Epson, and HP ink.
> I do admit that even there I would consider the prices out of line.
>
> I wonder what these carts would sell for if they were priced on a cost
> plus reasonable profit model.
>
> Too bad there is not one mfg/formulator that sells Branded Prefilled Carts
> under their own name and has the quality to match the OEMs and some
> assurance that they would not damage the printer.

Every comedy team has a straight man. Is this the invitation from Mr.
Stinky for us to expound on the obvious current solution to his well stated
problem? Has he given us the gift of keeping the friendly dialogue about
aftermarket inks alive for another round of well tempered, reasonable
discussions? Kind of like the person who says "knock, knock" and knows that
he will get the expected answer? Except that if I answer the obvious,
"who's there?", I already know what "Inky's" punch line will be. Gee whiz,
Mr. Stinky, haven't several of us been telling you how to get around the
Costco overpriced ink problem for month after month? C'mon, join the club.

zakezuke

> Gee whiz, Mr. Stinky, haven't several of us been telling you how to get around the
> Costco overpriced ink problem for month after month? C'mon, join the club.

I have no issue with anyone who wants to buy OEM ink. It's rather like
arguing with people about where they buy their gas or which brand of
oil they use.

I have no issue with anyone who complains about some of these cottage
industry refill outlets. I like cottage industry in general but they
are not always one's first choice esp when there are larger orders to
fill. Also there are "some" refill places that seem to want to put a
propriority "important message" associated with a man who got nailed to
a tree for sugesting it would be nice if we were nice to each other for
a change. I'm not sure the dude would agree with using his words to
market anything. Except lasermonks, they're allowed as traditionaly
printing was the realm of monks. printerfillingstation.com isn't.

I think of it as an to each their own deal. Presently I just refilled
with MIS ink as I was impressed with their product i the past.
Anythign would be better than canon as far as light fastness. Even if
as some might sugest it will cause a clog... well at $40 for 120ml * 5
of ink even if I do have to buy a new head... I save and might get
something better.

Never heard of www.permajet.com then?

--

Hecate - The Real One
Hecate@newsguy.com

And JetTec www.jettec.com.

And Print-Rite from Mvlti Union www.mvltivnion.com.
--
Ron

"HT" <Vbccf@wwqkk.com> wrote in message
> IFC = Ignorant Fvcking Cvnt
> "Miss Perspicacia Tick" <test@test.com> wrote in message

>>> As does Media Street.
>>> http://www.mediastreet.com/
>>
>> And JetTec www.jettec.com.

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

Here's one that doesn't...
www.inkystinky.oem
:)
Tony

Jon O'Brien wrote:

>In article <d%GBe.2532$mN1.355@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
>inkystinky@oem.com (measekite) wrote:
>

>>Too bad there is not one mfg/formulator that sells Branded Prefilled
>>Carts under their own name and has the quality to match the OEMs and
>>some assurance that they would not damage the printer.
>>

>I see you're demonstrating how little you know about third-party ink
>suppliers again.
>
>Lyson fulfills your criteria: http://www.lyson.com/
>
>Jon.

Spoke to a aftermaerket vendor purchasing agent who told me a lot of
skinny about the industry. He also sells Lyson ink and told me that
while it is better than most it cannot compare to the OEM ink.

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

measekite wrote:

> Jon O'Brien wrote:
>
>> In article <d%GBe.2532$mN1.355@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
>> inkystinky@oem.com (measekite) wrote:
>>

>>> Too bad there is not one mfg/formulator that sells Branded Prefilled
>>> Carts under their own name and has the quality to match the OEMs and
>>> some assurance that they would not damage the printer.
>>>

>> I see you're demonstrating how little you know about third-party ink
>> suppliers again.
>>
>> Lyson fulfills your criteria: http://www.lyson.com/
>>
>> Jon.
>>

> Spoke to a aftermaerket vendor purchasing agent who told me a lot of
> skinny about the industry. He also sells Lyson ink and told me that
> while it is better than most it cannot compare to the OEM ink.

Yeah right! You don't think for one min that anyone in this ng believes
a word you say do you?
Get real!
Frank

zakezuke wrote:

>>Gee whiz, Mr. Stinky, haven't several of us been telling you how to get around the
>>Costco overpriced ink problem for month after month? C'mon, join the club.
>>

>I have no issue with anyone who wants to buy OEM ink. It's rather like
>arguing with people about where they buy their gas or which brand of
>oil they use.
>
>I have no issue with anyone who complains about some of these cottage
>industry refill outlets. I like cottage industry in general but they
>are not always one's first choice esp when there are larger orders to
>fill. Also there are "some" refill places that seem to want to put a
>propriority "important message" associated with a man who got nailed to
>a tree for sugesting it would be nice if we were nice to each other for
>a change. I'm not sure the dude would agree with using his words to
>market anything. Except lasermonks, they're allowed as traditionaly
>printing was the realm of monks. printerfillingstation.com isn't.
>
>I think of it as an to each their own deal. Presently I just refilled
>with MIS ink as I was impressed with their product i the past.
>Anythign would be better than canon as far as light fastness. Even if
>as some might sugest it will cause a clog... well at $40 for 120ml * 5
>of ink even if I do have to buy a new head... I save and might get
>something better.

I HAVE NOT HAD A PROBLEM WITH CANON INKS

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

measekite wrote:

> I HAVE NOT HAD A PROBLEM WITH CANON INKS

Hello! You've been warned about yelling at people before. I just send
your posting to the abuse people at your ISP.
You'll either learn to conform to the ng rules or else you'll never be
able to log on for the rest of your life!
Got it!
Frank

In article <6bECe.1194$NU2.582@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
inkystinky@oem.com says...

> I HAVE NOT HAD A PROBLEM WITH CANON INKS

But your original post said you had a problem with Canon ink prices.
Refillers agree, and offer a solution.

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Jon O'Brien wrote:

>>> I see you're demonstrating how little you know about third-party ink
>>> suppliers again.
>>>
>>> Lyson fulfills your criteria: http://www.lyson.com/
>>>
>>> Jon.
>>>

>> Spoke to a aftermaerket vendor purchasing agent who told me a lot of
>> skinny about the industry. He also sells Lyson ink and told me that
>> while it is better than most it cannot compare to the OEM ink.
>

> Yeah right! You don't think for one min that anyone in this ng
> believes a word you say do you?
> Get real!
> Frank

I REALLY DO NOT GIVE A HOOT

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> I HAVE NOT HAD A PROBLEM WITH CANON INKS
>

> Hello! You've been warned about yelling at people before. I just send
> your posting to the abuse people at your ISP.
> You'll either learn to conform to the ng rules or else you'll never be
> able to log on for the rest of your life!
> Got it!
> Frank

NO

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

measekite wrote:

> Frank wrote:
>
>> measekite wrote:
>>

>>> I HAVE NOT HAD A PROBLEM WITH CANON INKS
>>

>> Hello! You've been warned about yelling at people before. I just send
>> your posting to the abuse people at your ISP.
>> You'll either learn to conform to the ng rules or else you'll never be
>> able to log on for the rest of your life!
>> Got it!
>> Frank
>

> NO

Oh you will loser.
Frank

In article <rUDCe.1106$NU2.1025@newssvr13.news.prodigy.com>,
inkystinky@oem.com (measekite) wrote:

> Spoke to a aftermaerket vendor purchasing agent who told me a lot of
> skinny about the industry. He also sells Lyson ink and told me that
> while it is better than most it cannot compare to the OEM ink.

Is this one of the people you're constantly accusing of telling lies?

I've spoken to people who have carried out comparative tests and actually
/use/ the ink, having determined that it's every bit as good as their
printer vendor's ink in most respects and is superior in some, such as its
wider gamut.

Jon.

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> I REALLY DO NOT GIVE A HOOT
>

> Nor do we>
> Hoot, hoot!
> Frank

Yes U R

Frank wrote:

> measekite wrote:
>

>> Frank wrote:

>>> Hello! You've been warned about yelling at people before. I just
>>> send your posting to the abuse people at your ISP.
>>> You'll either learn to conform to the ng rules or else you'll never
>>> be able to log on for the rest of your life!
>>> Got it!
>>> Frank
>>

>> NO
>

> Oh you will loser.