Pole Position Conversion

Trav

Distinguished
Oct 9, 2004

What other driving games are good to run in a Pole Position cabinet? I
don't mind re-wiring the cabinet for a newer game that will accept the
inputs from the steering wheel, gas and shifter.
Travis

Dan

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I have one that's converted to Atari 4WD Road Riot, it almost looks like
it was a kit made to fit the PP cab, it has a different control panel with
steering similar to stun runner. --dan