Problem with Windows DNS Users can not share

HI all,

I am getting the same errors as above and wondered if they affect a
server in terms of it rebooting...

At the moment Im having all kinds of trouble with the server we use.

Could anyone help me out with a solution as having 10 end users
screaming at me due to them not being able to carry out standard tasks
is slightly annoying.

:mad:

When the server dies I cant log on as admin or anything I have to hit
the reset button..

E-mail stops working for the end users (Exchange server)
Shared folders cant be accessed ...
Private folders cant be accessed..
users can not log in to server

Feel free to drop me an e-mail if you can help or need additional
information.

My mail Id is : helpwin@gmail.com

Thanks in advance.
Vincent

--
vincent
vincent's Profile: http://www.msusenet.com/member.php?userid=2858

    "vincent" <vincent.1rffkg@no-mx.msusenet.com> wrote in message

    > HI all,
    >
    > I am getting the same errors as above and wondered if they affect a
    > server in terms of it rebooting...
    >
    > At the moment Im having all kinds of trouble with the server we use.
    >
    > Could anyone help me out with a solution as having 10 end users
    > screaming at me due to them not being able to carry out standard tasks
    > is slightly annoying.
    >
    > :mad:
    >
    > When the server dies I cant log on as admin or anything I have to hit
    > the reset button..
    >
    > E-mail stops working for the end users (Exchange server)
    > Shared folders cant be accessed ...
    > Private folders cant be accessed..
    > users can not log in to server
    >
    > Feel free to drop me an e-mail if you can help or need additional
    > information.
    >
    > My mail Id is : helpwin@gmail.com
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    > Vincent
    >

    > --
    > vincent

    Hi Vincent,

    This is indicative of either DNS issues, meaning you may not be ONLY using
    your internal DNS IP address in your DC and your clients' IP properties, or
    the fact you have to restart the machine is a more serious issue, since that
    is the DNS server and the DC for your infrastructure, and all clients,
    including the DC, will query to authenticate to the domain, including when
    accessing printers, loggin in and numerous other services. Without DNS,
    everything goes south.

    Is there a hardware issue with the DC? Is there any Event log errors in
    that machine? If so, please post the Event ID #s.

    If you can help us out to better help you out, please post:

    1. An unedited ipconfig /all from your DC and one of your clients.
    2. The AD DNS Domain name in ADUC.
    3. The exact spelling of the zone in DNS.

    Thanks,

    --
    Regards,
    Ace