Quest problems

I'm having problems with three separate quests.
The first is for the fighters guild, the second is for the house Redoran,
and the final and most annoying one is a Redoran Horator quest.
All three involve rescuing NPC's and I completed them easily but when I
return with the character's they are not recognised by the ones who sent me
on the rescue mission's.
What all three have in common is the fact that when I find them and ask them
to accompany me they say "Ok, I will wait here" so I have to tell them to
wait and then they follow me.
It's incredibly annoying in the case of the Horator quest as it looks like
its going to stop me completing the game.
Any idea's folks?

"fleawort" <fleawort@notntlworld.com> wrote in message
> I'm having problems with three separate quests.
> The first is for the fighters guild, the second is for the house Redoran,
> and the final and most annoying one is a Redoran Horator quest.
> All three involve rescuing NPC's and I completed them easily but when I
> return with the character's they are not recognised by the ones who sent
> me
> on the rescue mission's.
> What all three have in common is the fact that when I find them and ask
> them
> to accompany me they say "Ok, I will wait here" so I have to tell them to
> wait and then they follow me.
> It's incredibly annoying in the case of the Horator quest as it looks like
> its going to stop me completing the game.
> Any idea's folks?

When you bring the NPC to the quest giver try walking around a bit. I had
to do this in the Redoran Horator quest. Think the trigger spot was to the
left of the quest giver.

"ALMA ENGELS" <thirinel@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message
> When you bring the NPC to the quest giver try walking around a bit. I had
> to do this in the Redoran Horator quest. Think the trigger spot was to
the
> left of the quest giver.

I have tried that, in fact, I nearly wore out my boots of blinding speed
walking up and down.
Anyway I will give it another go.
Cheers

TRENDING THREADS