Printing failures after security updates

We installed the latest security patches on our Win2000 print server and now
we are getting lots of printing failures. We are getting Event ID 45:
"Document failed to print due to GDI/Driver error in rendering."
and also Event Id 45 with:
"Document failed to print due to VGetPrivateDevmodeData:Incoming params
invalid."

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Warner.

In news:03A8EE26-199A-45A2-80B4-E41BDA65A48A@microsoft.com,
Warner@nospam.postalias <Warnernospampostalias@discussions.microsoft.com>
posted this:
> We installed the latest security patches on our Win2000 print server
> and now we are getting lots of printing failures. We are getting
> Event ID 45: "Document failed to print due to GDI/Driver error in
> rendering."
> and also Event Id 45 with:
> "Document failed to print due to VGetPrivateDevmodeData:Incoming
> params invalid."
>
> Any ideas?

http://www.eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=45&eventno=607&source=Print&phase=1

--?