AGAIN THE MOUSE.....

PB

So I was working with a pentiummachine and had that terrible
slowmouseproblem.
Now I builded an athlonmachine...completely different and again the
mouseproblem is still there.
When I use my rightmousebutton the normal windows appear for poisons etc,
etc.
From that moment on...working with those windows and the yellow 3d cursor of
morrowind...that cursor is TO slow.
This is a problem of the morrowindbuilders and why do they not solve that?
There must be more people with the same problem and I don't hear
them....typical.

pieter

pb wrote:
> So I was working with a pentiummachine and had that terrible
> slowmouseproblem.
> Now I builded an athlonmachine...completely different and again the
> mouseproblem is still there.
> When I use my rightmousebutton the normal windows appear for poisons etc,
> etc.
> From that moment on...working with those windows and the yellow 3d cursor of
> morrowind...that cursor is TO slow.
> This is a problem of the morrowindbuilders and why do they not solve that?
> There must be more people with the same problem and I don't hear
> them....typical.
>
> pieter

Lemmee guess... same mouse?

"ToolPackinMama" <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote in message
> pb wrote:
> > So I was working with a pentiummachine and had that terrible
> > slowmouseproblem.
> > Now I builded an athlonmachine...completely different and again the
> > mouseproblem is still there.
> > When I use my rightmousebutton the normal windows appear for poisons
etc,
> > etc.
> > From that moment on...working with those windows and the yellow 3d
cursor of
> > morrowind...that cursor is TO slow.
> > This is a problem of the morrowindbuilders and why do they not solve
that?
> > There must be more people with the same problem and I don't hear
> > them....typical.
> >
> > pieter
> >

> Lemmee guess... same mouse?

I had the exact same problem you described - lagging speed, etc. So I spent
15$ US and bought a new mouse. Problem solved. Haven't had a single issue
with mouse or cursor speed since then. And the old mouse continued to work
with other software and games just fine - it was only Morrowind that caused
the problem.

--
MJB

Mr. Tin's Painting Workshop:
http://web.newsguy.com/Mrtinsworkshop/

MJB wrote:
> "ToolPackinMama" <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote in message
>
>>pb wrote:
>>
>>>So I was working with a pentiummachine and had that terrible
>>>slowmouseproblem.
>>>Now I builded an athlonmachine...completely different and again the
>>>mouseproblem is still there.
>>>When I use my rightmousebutton the normal windows appear for poisons
>
> etc,
>
>>>etc.
>>>From that moment on...working with those windows and the yellow 3d
>
> cursor of
>
>>>morrowind...that cursor is TO slow.
>>>This is a problem of the morrowindbuilders and why do they not solve
>
> that?
>
>>>There must be more people with the same problem and I don't hear
>>>them....typical.
>>>
>>>pieter
>>>

>>Lemmee guess... same mouse?
>

> I had the exact same problem you described - lagging speed, etc. So I spent
> 15$ US and bought a new mouse. Problem solved. Haven't had a single issue
> with mouse or cursor speed since then. And the old mouse continued to work
> with other software and games just fine - it was only Morrowind that caused
> the problem.

Thank you for your testimony.

MJB wrote:
> "ToolPackinMama" <laura@lauragoodwin.org> wrote in message
>
>>pb wrote:
>>
>>>So I was working with a pentiummachine and had that terrible
>>>slowmouseproblem.
>>>Now I builded an athlonmachine...completely different and again the
>>>mouseproblem is still there.
>>>When I use my rightmousebutton the normal windows appear for poisons
>
> etc,
>
>>>etc.
>>>From that moment on...working with those windows and the yellow 3d
>
> cursor of
>
>>>morrowind...that cursor is TO slow.
>>>This is a problem of the morrowindbuilders and why do they not solve
>
> that?
>
>>>There must be more people with the same problem and I don't hear
>>>them....typical.
>>>
>>>pieter
>>>

>>Lemmee guess... same mouse?
>

> I had the exact same problem you described - lagging speed, etc. So I spent
> 15$ US and bought a new mouse. Problem solved. Haven't had a single issue
> with mouse or cursor speed since then. And the old mouse continued to work
> with other software and games just fine - it was only Morrowind that caused
> the problem.

Thank you for your testimony.

PB

> Lemmee guess... same mouse?

stay where you are....otherwise I hire you....eh in Vivec...

pieter

PB

> Thank you for your testimony.

yep, yep,....... it sounds like a legacy but maybe this is the wrong
word....eh...
dutch??....eh,eh, maybe.............yep,yep.

pieter